31) the goodbye

Bella's POV

It has been a week since I saw Harry cheat on me over some blonde bitch, asked James for my paycheck from my fights as I ask him to keep them all and take them out when I need them.

I told him to give me them so I could buy an apartment because I am moving out of the house and giving Harry back the ring he gave me.

When it was time to take my things out of the house I drove there and knocked on the door.

It opens up to find Harry looking like a mess once more, he looked at me shocked when he saw me standing there.

Before he could say anything I spoke, "I'm here to take all my things and move them to an apartment I bought" a tear fell down his cheek and nodded.

He moved out of the way so I could go in, before I did I signaled Noah to come help me.

He came in and helped me pack my things up, I would give him the boxes to put in the car.

It took about 30 minutes for me to pack, once I finished I told Noah to wait in the car.

When I walk out of the bedroom I see Harry sitting on the couch covering his face with his hands.

I cleared my throat so he could look my way, he stands up and I walk towards him. I take the ring off my finger, took Harry's hand, put the ring in his hand and closed his hand up.

"It's been the best 4 years of my life, goodbye Harry" I say as tears run down my face.

He did nothing but cry, when I closed to door I heard him cry loudly and I heard things shatter.

I wiped my tears away and walked to the car, I drove to the apartment and Noah helped me put the boxes in. I thanked him and told him to leave, all my furniture was set and ready.

All I had to do was buy decor and unpack my clothing, I told myself I'll do it tomorrow.

I just stood there looking around my apartment and suddenly dropped to the floor crying on my knees.

I don't know how I kept my cries in when I saw Harry standing right in-front of me, he took a-lot of things from me...

I took deep breaths so my crying wouldn't turn into a panic attack, I stood up, took a shower, and headed to sleep after I dressed up.

I closed my eyes thinking of anything but Harry, I slowly started drifted off to sleep.

Harry's POV

It was the next morning and I woke up finally knowing I have lost the only girl who had cared enough for me.

"IM A FUCK UP, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MEEEEEE. I CANT DO AHIT RIGHT, I lost her" I shout than ending up with tears in my eyes.

I suddenly felt a strike in myself, I couldn't breathe properly and I fell to the floor. I was having a panic attack...

Bella's POV

I woke up the next morning knowing I forgot a few things at Harry's house, I don't even wanna call it our house anymore.

I put my shoes on and coat, I get in my car and I drive to his house, once I got there I parked the car and headed inside.

The door was unlocked, I walk in quietly and went inside the bedroom to find Harry on the floor shaking.

"Oh my fucking god, Harry! Harry are you okay, shit!" I yell pulling his head on my lap trying to calm him down.

He looks up at me with a dead stare, I smile at him as I run my fingers through his hair and I blow on him so he could cool down.

"Harry it's okay, I'm right here calm down, I'm right here, right here baby." I say forgetting anything and everything that had happened a week ago.

I was too worried about Harry at the moment, after minutes of calming Harry down, he had finally stopped panicking and was more stable.

"Are you okay Harry?" I asked, Harry closed his eyes, took a few deep breaths and nods. "I'm fine" he whispered.

He opens his eyes and looked towards me seeing I had a tear falling down my face. "You didn't mention anything about panic attacks" I say softly.

Harry sighed and stood up as I follow, " I didn't need to mention it after you came in my life cause they suddenly stopped when I was with you" he says.

I looked at him as I wipe my tears away, "ok well I uhh, came here to take back a few things to my apartment" I say, Harry nods and goes into the kitchen.

I packed the things and put them in my car, I went back inside the house to grab my phone and I see Harry sitting down at the table holding the ring...

"I'm leaving now, g-goodbye Harry..." I say before leaving and seeing Harry for the last time.

I closed the door and walked to my car, hopped in and just sat there in silence.

I hopped back out of the car and opened the house door, walked towards Harry and just pushed my lips against his.

I kept that kiss long and passionate like a forever lasting moment, "i loved you" I whispered breaking the kiss.

He rested his forehead against him with tears falling down his face, "please don't leave me" he cried. "I'm sorry" I cried back.

I let him go and walked to the door, before I left I turned around to look at Harry with a smile on my face.

"Goodbye pretty boy" I laughed with tears falling down my face.

Harry excepted the fact I won't be coming back, "goodbye dimples" he cried before falling down his knees.

I cried and walked out the door, I drove to my apartment and never came back.

Hay luvs Stacy here that was the last chapter of "wonder"
I hope you all enjoyed my story!
I will be starting a Louis ff called "sweet and sour"
I will be posting the first chapter on the 24th of this month, basically on Lou's birthday!!
Stay tuned for the new book
Please leave comments and votes
All the love S.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️