28) Move

Harry's POV

I woke up to find myself alone in bed, I got up to look around and try to find where Bella had gone.

I couldn't find her around the apartment so I went to my phone so I would either text her or call her.

Before I did, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, I wore a white shirt with a red button down shirt over it opened up, skinny jeans and my boots.

I called Bella 2 times but she didn't answer, I texted her afterwards.

H: hay dimples, where'd you go?

And I put my phone in my pocket as I go get breakfast for myself. I was a little worried for Bella but she probably had things to do so I let her be.

I still had a smile on my face from yesterday night, and no one could take that away from me.

After breakfast I decided to go for a little shopping and buy me some new clothes. I saw this very nice dress that I thought Bella would like, so I bought it and if she didn't like it I would just return it.

When I got to the cashier, I noticed it was a girl and she looked thirsty and was drunk which bothered me.

She tried making small talk and kept touching my hand but I would remove it before she escalated.

"You had a little to much to drink" I say grabbing the box that had the dress in and heading out after paying.

I walked out of the store and headed back to the apartment, I dropped off the stuff, grabbed my duffel bag and headed to the gym.

Bella was probably over there training for tomorrow, so that might be the reason why she hasn't been answering.

Once I got there I say hello to Tracy, the front desk women and said hi to James. I got to the training room and saw Louis sat down on his phone.

I was confused and worried now, "where's Bella?!" I asked Louis, he looked up at me and stood up, he looked confused as well.

"I thought she was with you?" He says, I shook my head and started panicking because something bad might happened to her.

I tell Louis that I was gonna go look for her, I headed out leaving my duffel bag there cause of how much I was in a rush.

"Oh god, please don't let her be in the same position I was in when I went missing, no no, Bella is strong and can handle it." I tell myself speeding through every street.

"Please let me find her, she is my everything. I don't want anything to happen to her, please! Please! Please!!" I shout it in the car.

I suddenly in the corner of my eye I found her unconscious at the end of an alleyway, i speed my way to her, park, and ran to her to find bruises all over her face and she was bleeding.

"Bella, BELLA no no, don't do this to me, wake up! Please, wake up" I cried. I picked her and and sat her in the car.

I drove to the hospital, once I got there I opened her door, picked her up and walked in the hospital. "WHERE THE FUCK IS A DOCTOR!" I shout.

Two nurses came and took her away, I tried going with her but they held me back, "let me go with her!" I yell, but than the nurse told me to wait in the waiting room.

I couldn't sit down and just wait, I pasted back and forth and kept asking the front desk if I could go in the room yet, but they would reject my question.

The second the doctor came out, I ran towards her and asked many questions without giving her a second to speak. She shut me up and took me to her, I saw a poor girl who had gotten something she didn't deserve.