15) Lost

Harry's POV

I wake up the next day by Bella's cries, I slowly got up from the bed to see her sat against the wall with her knees pushed to her chest and her hands on her face.

I slowly walk to her and lean down infront of Bella to see the tears falling down her face, "what's wrong Bella?" I asked, she removes her tears off her face and looked up towards me.

She didn't say a word, suddenly my stomach dropped and I felt it twisting. "Bella! What's wrong?" I ask raising my voice at her to get an answer.

She just got up and went to pack up her things, "we're leaving... NOW!" She shouts. I've never heard nor seen her like this.

I did what I was told and went to start to the car, I put our bags in the backseat and the rest of our things in the trunk.

When I went to check if we had left anything else in the cabin, Bella comes out of the cabin and pushes me out of the way to get to the car.

My temper was showing as I tightened my grip on my fist, but I stayed calm knowing her past and I didn't want to scare her off.

Once I was done checking every room in case we had left anything behind, I locked the cabin and walked to the car.

Once I hopped in I saw Bella trying to avoid eye contact with me as I did the same not knowing why she's upset with me.

I drove to the front office to drop off the keys and pay them before leaving, I get back into the car and I started to drive back.

***********************************************

It was an hour in the car ride and it was dead silent, I had enough of her bullshit cause she was mad at me for something she won't tell me!

I slam at the stirring wheel, pulled over at the side of the road and faced Bella, "THATS ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT BELLA! TELL ME WHATS WRONG NOW" I snap.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes, "I JUST FUCKING LOST JENNA HARRY THATS WHAT" she yelled.

"This has nothing to do with you, I got a text from Sami this morning saying she jumped and died, and that she was going through shit. Now that I think of it, she was hiding her wrist from me. She cut herself, and now she's dead. I've lost another person I care about, I don't know what to feel" she cried, I didn't know what to say.

She turned back around and hid her face away from me, and it went back to silence the rest of the way back home.

***********************************************

Once we got back, I took Bella to her dorm so she would either just drop her clothes off or stay there, whatever she'd like.

Once I parked the car I took her bag out of the backseat and walked her to the dorm room. Once we got to the door she turned around and took a deep breath, "maybe we should take a few days off Harry, I need to heal through this" she asked, I stood there without saying a word.

The car ride hurt me because we didn't say anything to each other, "how long will it take?" I ask. She turns around to unlock her dorm.

"Probably a month" she adds, A MONTH! That whole month is going to make me feel empty and cold. I need her with me all day and everyday now. How could I leave her alone for a month.

"O-ok... I-I guess I'll see you in a month" I say softly and sadly, before I walk away she pulls me in for a long kiss and letting go than she ran inside her dorm. I heard her whimpering through the door.

I walked to my car door before I had any stupid ideas, I drove to my apartment to drop the things off and back into the car to drive off to the gym.

I needed to let out my stress and feelings out by punching a punching bag, I kept punching up until my knuckles started to bleed. "SHIT" I yell. An instructor came to see what was wrong, "yikes! I'll go get a kit, stay put" he said, I sat down at one of the benches and just sat there thinking.

He came back with the first aid kit to wrap up my knuckles with the bandage, "I've seen one of these before, relationship problems?" He asked, I removed my hands off his grip and got up, "shut the fuck up before I beat your ass, I'm not messing around" I told him before I walk out.

I drove back home, took a shower and sat on the couch watching tv while I wash my feelings away.

Bella's POV

I'm in my dorm crying because I wasn't there for Jenna when she needed me the most, I was to distracted by Harry that I didn't bother to ask about her.

I cried, sobbed, screamed, yelled, did everything that you could probably think of when your in pain.

I was in pain so much that I took it out on Harry, I feel bad leaving him alone for a month after snapping at him in the car earlier like that.

I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep, I couldn't bare to do anything at that point, I felt to much pain, it was cold and i felt empty knowing it might've been my fault of Jenna's death.

I couldn't sleep, I kept waking up every 5 minutes. I had to do something to distract me somehow, so I pulled out a paper and a pencil and I started writing.

I didn't know what I was writing but it was something, I just wrote random things to distract my mind.... And it was slightly working.

I wrote for hours and it ended up becoming a five page story of random words. I took those papers and I put my shoes on so I would burn them.

I made a fire at the park in the fire pit and sat there watching the papers burn into ash, I didn't know what to think or say.

I don't plan on talking to anyone, I'll just have to go to class, do my work, and drown in my grief the rest of the day.

I walked back to my dorm with an empty heart, I had no light left in me. I had Harry and Jenna as a light for me but one blew away and the other is lost and might not come back.

Hay luvs Stacy here
Sorry for the short chapter, and sorry I didn't post yesterday
Hope you enjoyed the chapter though
Please leave votes and comments
All the love S.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️