23) Partners

It was the next morning and I woke up happy, probably because I'm going to be boxing.

I got up to take a quick shower, get dressed, and headed to class. I wore simple sweatpants and a sweater, I kept my hair down.

I grabbed my laptop and my phone than headed out the door. Noah was still asleep which was fine, I guess I'll have to deal with Harry for a few minutes before Noah arrives.

I walked to my first class and saw that Harry was already in there. He had his feet on the desk and he leaned back while on his phone.

He gave me a quick glance, he looked.... Happy? I don't know anymore. I go sit in the front of the class and took out my laptop, I sat on my phone until class starts.

When everyone came in we started class, "alright students, today I'm going to be partnering you up with someone and you have to complete an assignment together. There will be individual grading so however you finish it that will be graded." The teacher starts.

I always get partnered up with either Noah, or Layla another neighbor. I don't mind them it's just that they talk a lot and they are sometimes irritating.

"Layla and Noah!" I hear the teacher announce. I got a little excited so I don't have to partner up with either of them.

"Bella and..... Harry!" He shouts, my heart stopped. I cover my face stressing out, why... like out of all the 108 students in the class, I had to get partnered up with him.

I looked back at Harry to find him unbothered by the partnering. I hope he doesn't bring any shit up.

While the teacher explained on what we were doing for the assignment, I got a text from someone.  It was Harry...

H: hay

B: uhh hi

I say uncomfortable by him now, I didn't say 'hay' as I usually do because I only say it to people I love.

H: guess we're partnering together

B: for the assignment, that's all

H: oh yeah, that's all

B: mhmm, we'll meet up at the library for the assignment after all our classes are done.

H: okay

I looked back at Harry after we were done texting, he gave me a wink and a little smirk that made my stomach turn.

Once class was over and all my other classes, I headed to the library with my heart about to jump out of my chest.

I sat down at an empty table and took my laptop and notebook out so I could get started. I suddenly hear a big slam in-front of me made by a notebook and a laptop.

I flinched at the action and looked up to see Harry, he leaned back in the chair and started typing on his laptop.

I gave him a quick glance while he did the same, he gave me a smile and a quiet chuckle.

After about an hour later of working together, we basically said a word here and there but that's about it.

I was almost done with the assignment, until Harry spoke. "So Bella, Bella Ella. What's new?" He asked.

Shit, he's asking questions now. "Uhhh- nothing. Nothing new" I say nervously.

He put down his pencil and closed his laptop, he leaned close and intertwined his fingers together.

"Yeahhhh, I don't buy it." He said, obviously knowing I'm lying.

I giggled, "what, there's nothing new." I say. He raised his eyebrows and squinting at me, "what about that boy you were talking to yesterday?" He asked, his jealous side showing.