21) Remembered

Bella's POV

Times flies and before you even know it, it has been a year since me and Harry's breakup. I was still hurting but he seems to be fine I guess judging by his last reaction seeing me at school in the fields bleachers.

This was my second year of collage and I still have them same dorm. I didn't change anything about it, Sami moved to another collage and my neighbors Emma and Bethany finished there years.

I was alone once more, I were to talk to some people here and there but they aren't my friends. Anyways, I have been doing horrible without Harry and I just miss him so much.

I decided to take a trip since it was the holidays and I needed time to think. I was obviously by myself, it's better for me to heal.

I packed some cozy clothes since it's cold, I also brought my gym duffel bag so I could work out over there as well.

I grabbed my bags and started my drive, it was a few hours away which is fine. I put on some music and grabbed a bite to eat before I start.

Once I grabbed some food, I started to drive to the cabin I was staying at. It didn't seem that long of a drive, I walked in the front office and registered for the cabin, paid them, than drive up to it.

I unlocked the door and unpacked my things, I set all my things up and took a quick look around the place. It was small but cozy, I liked it. I wanted to look around the town so I put my shoes on and got in my car to drive around the town.

I felt very cute that day, better than the rest of the days and took a few pictures for fun.

When I arrived, I got out of my car, locked it, and started to walk around the place

When I arrived, I got out of my car, locked it, and started to walk around the place. I saw very cute shops that I wanted to go in but I'll wait until tomorrow.

I suddenly saw the cutest red dress outside the store window, it was beautiful. I would get it but it was to expensive out of my range, and where would I wear it to anyways.

I decided to walk in this cute little vintage store I saw. I walk in and waved hello to the cashier, I took a look around and I stumbled at a shirt that caught my eyes.

~Dimples~

The shirt said on it, I froze when I saw that word, it reminded me of when Harry called me that. A tear fell down my face, i quickly whipped it away before anyone saw. I ignored it and kept walking around, I walked out of the store with nothing that interested me to buy it.

I walk back to my car and drove back to the cabin, I unlocked the door, took my shoes off, and decided to take a quick shower and wear a hoodie and some sweatpants.

I let my hair air dry while I plop on the couch to watch a movie, "the notebook" caught my eye, I decided to watch it.

After the movie was done I get in bed and I fell asleep quicker than I expected to. I couldn't get Harry off my head even after a year later.