19) Ruthless

Harry's POV

Bella left me shocked at how she was so upset, I've never seen her like that. Have I really been that big of a dick towards her?

I walked inside the gym to see that James was cleaning up the sand that had fell out of the punching bag when Bella ripped it.

"Wow, she really did rip it" I say looking at the big ripped out hole she had left on the bag.

I see James walking towards me with a broom, "your girlfriend, your mess" he said, I stop him before he had left, "your gym, your bag, your cleanup" I say before walking out of the gym.

I can't go to the gym if there's no bag to punch, that's the only reason why I go there. I throw my duffel bag in the back seats and drove back to my apartment.

While I was on the drive I decided to call Bella and apologize for what I did.

I was waiting for her to pick up,

"Hello?!" Bella said with an angry tone,

"BELLA Bella, I'm sorry for yelling at you back at your dorm. I didn't mean to, I was just upset that you brought her to your dorm and showed me to her. It's just something big to me that you won't understand" I say trying to keep everything calm.

"oh really, what do you mean I won't understand, HARRY HAVE YOU HEARD MY PAST STORIES. I'll understand that you don't want to see her but the reason you told me is just foolish. I mean come on, they had a smile on there face and you decided to just walk away from your family." She said aggressively.

"Grow up Harry, I understand that topic because I did the same with my father, but I had a good reason to not wanting to see that face again, but you. You need to see it an a different view. I mean look at us! We're fighting because you don't want to see your mom." She said, I could tell she was at the urge of crying.

"Bella you don't understand that she doesn't care for me." I sighed

"HARRY SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU, if she didn't care why did she feed you, why did she dress you, why did she take you to that festival, why has she been begging for your listening so she could explain herself." She shouts

I didn't have anything to say to her, "I would kill for a mom like that, if that's not caring enough for you, than I don't know what is" Bella said before hanging up.

I pulled over to my apartment and kicked the door open as my anger is showing. I slam the door shut and threw my phone on the couch.

I grabbed a bat that was sitting in my closet, I started to smash everything I see. "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT" I yell breaking every object I saw, I broke plates, bowls, vases, frames, stools, almost my coffee table, and I punched several holes in the wall.

It's like the monster in me has come out of there hole, I was furious. I slammed the bathroom door open and looked at myself in the mirror.

I saw the same person who I was before I met Bella, I got so mad I broke the mirror and broke the glass shower door.

This is me, and will always be me, no girl can change me. Not even Bella, no matter how sweet she is she'll never change me.

"FUCK MYSELF, FUCK THIS APARTMENT, FUCK THIS PLACE, FUCK THE CAMPUS, FUCK MY FAMILY, FUCK BELLA!!" I shout so hard my chest started to hurt.

I put my shoes on and opened the door to find Bella there, "fuck Bella huh, good to know" she said with a single tear falling down her face.

I shove her out of the way not caring how anyone felt at that point, I walk over to my car and drove far away.