9) Names

It was Friday I woke up by the alarm going off, I was excited for class for some reason.

I check my phone to see if there were any new messages, I see one from Harry. It was from last night when I fell asleep.

——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —

H: Hay dimples, thank you for giving me a chance. Don't forget we got a date tomorrow;)

I giggled at his text and felt butterflies in my stomach, I got up to take a shower and get dressed.

I had a simple outfit on, washed out shorts and a Tommy Hilfiger love sleeve, with my sneakers.

I walk out of my dorm after grabbing my things, I walk over to Jennas dorm to pick her and walk around the campus as it's 6:30.

I knock at the door and quickly answers Sami, "she'll be out in a second." She said, I nod and waited while on my phone.

Not to long until she comes out looking really cute with a long sleeve shirt, jeans and flats, "hayyy I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" She shouts and hugs me tightly.

I saw that she was hiding her wrist, I didn't want to say anything or else I'll seem snoopy, I tried forgetting it and going on with my day.

We let go of the hug and we walk around campus, "ok so I told you last night on text I will tell you big news right?" I said, she nodded. "Ok I'm going to tell you but you CANNOT tell anyone about this, Jenna I'm trust you ok." I request. She waved her hands around, "bitch look at me! Does it look like I go saying secrets to people. I am a secret keeper only because I'll forget them after 5 minutes." She laughed out, holding her sleeve so I wouldn't see whatever was underneath there.

I giggled at her reply, while we walk around the campus I told her none detail things about what happened. I just told her than we kissed and we are in a relationship now, I didn't tell her all the places Harry took me or when he slept on my bed with me the other night.

I am very personal and don't want anyone metaling in my love life at my life in general.

Once we finished I knew Jenna was gonna shout so I covered her mouth before she said anything, all I heard was loud mumbling behind my hand.

"SHHHHH I swear to god Jenna I'm gonna smack you the next time you try to shout the things I tell you." she laughed, we walked to class and saw that Harry and the rest of the class was already there.

We sat down not to far from him, we pulled out our laptops and sat on our phones as we waited for the professor to appear.

I get a text from Harry while I was on Twitter.

——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —

H: hay there dimples, how are you this morning

B: I'm great thanks to you, how are you?

H: perfect, hay this is gonna sound weird but, did you tell your friend about us?

I was scared to see what he"lol reaction be to yes that I did tell her

B: yeah I did...

H: oh.

B: I'm sorry, but if it makes you better all I told her is that we're in a relationship as we kissed I did give her any details.

H:how about the cry fest we both had

B: nope lol never, that's between me and you

H: what about how I stayed over your place that one night