24) The "i love you"

The next morning I woke up to the alarm ringing in my ears, I got up to take a shower, dress up and head to my first class.

I wore jeans and a green fluffy sweater, I kept my hair down, grabbed my things and headed out the door.

While I was walking to class I went on my phone to see a text from Noah.

N: hay Bella, I decided to visit my mom today. She said she wasn't feeling to well so I'm on my way there rn. See you on Monday!!

B: oh ok, hope your mom feels better soon!

I close my phone and enter my class, no one was in the room yet which was a good sign.

I sat down, pulled out my laptop and went on my phone until class started. I suddenly hear the doors open, I look behind me to find Harry walking towards me.

Oh great, he didn't have enough talk time yesterday and now he wants to sit next to me. Does he not remember our break up or something?

"Hay dimples." I hear Harry say, oh how much I missed those words coming from him.

"Hay pretty boy, what are you doing?" I asked, as he jumped on the row behind us.

"Trying to sit next to you" he says, jumping off the row and into the seat beside me. I sighed, "oh god."

He chuckled and turned to face me, "why is that a bad thing?" I look towards him and smiled a bit, "no, not really... well i don't know Harry" I say, writing notes down acting like I'm busy.

"What don't you know?" He asks turning my chair to face him completely, "I want to talk to you like we did before." I put my things down and faced him.

He slowly put his hand on my thigh, my breathing started to get a little heavier. But I quickly move his hand before it escalates, I shake my head a little.

"Harry I don't think if we can talk like we did before, it's just not the same like it used to be." I say quietly, practically whispering.

I looked down while I said those words because I've accepted the fact that it's true.

I felt Harry's finger hook my chin so I could face him, he heavily placed his lips on mine.

This kiss, THIS KISS, was filled with power, passion, love, light, warmth, and happiness I didn't want it to end.

Once we break the kiss he rested his forehead against mine and spoke, "meet me back at my apartment after our classes so I could explain." Harry said before getting up to sit back at the top on the row.

I looked back at him, he looked very satisfied with himself that caused me to smile. I turned back around, 10 minutes later, students started to arrive, the professor walked in and we started class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all my classes were over I did my work very quickly as I knew the answers to all of them already, I put my things away in my dorm and walked to Harry's place.

Once I arrived at the apartment building, I felt my heart pounding as I had my last memory of this place reply in my head.

I walk up to his apartment door and knocked, moments later it opens to find Harry in a button down shirt that had the three top buttons open and some skinny jeans.

He invited me in, I guided myself and headed to the couch. "So you changed the place huh?" I ask trying to make it none awkward as it already is.

He sat down next to me on the couch, "huh, oh yeah I did, my old colors and design seemed really boring. So I changed it, do you like it?" He asked.