Important Information

Art by @rodyachan on Twitter

Y/N= Your Name

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

I used the pronouns she/her but if you prefer
other pronouns, use them instead. (I have nothing against LGBTQ+) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This is written about you (The reader) and Dream (Character from the Smp, not the content creator)

I'm not very good at writing stories and this is my first one so don't make fun of me if it's bad.

Bold= Me (The author) talking and not included in the story's dialogue

Italicized= The characters' thoughts.

Underlined- The POV or Time Skip

Backstory:
Y/N lives on the Dream Smp in a house by the L'Manburg crater. Dream is locked in prison but Technoblade has broken out. She's never had much interaction with Dream before and stayed in the shadows, only hearing from rumors that Dream is this villainous, evil, manipulative person that loves chaos. He destroyed L'Manburg and killed people. Y/N's often brushed aside as if she means nothing. Some have been kind to her, Ranboo, Tubbo, Sapnap, George, Techno, and Phil. Her only close friends are Sapnap, George, Ranboo, and Techno. She has spent a lot of time alone grinding and collecting resources with multiple sets of maxed out netherite tools and armor. She also has many rare items but she hides your wealth from everyone. A hidden base faraway hides Y/N's items but she has a house next to the L'Marburg crater which is filled with useless items. When she hear Techno has broken out, she wants to talk to him since they both got along well in the past. Y/N is tired of the people overlooking her and Dream may just be the way you can earn their respect.

I'm not including the 3 new members of the Dream Smp (Tina, Eryn, and Boomer) because they don't have characters yet. I might add them later if they develop characters in the lore that impact the overall story.

Pretend the Eggpire got disbanded and that the factions are closer together geographically than they actually are.

The story is realistic Minecraft so it's kind of a hybrid between Minecraft and real life.

——————————————————————————————

The writing might be slow because so have school but I'll do my best. It's gonna be kinda long and I'll find ways to add to it so check frequently for updates. It might take me 2 days to write 1 chapter or 1 day to write 3 chapters. Just be patient. Enjoy!

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!