45. Scheming

The image is from Tommy's Vod Lmao

2 Months Later

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Let's go over this one more time."

Tommy paces in front of the circular table in Wilbur's basement. He agreed to the plan and agreed to let them meet in his house secretly. Wilbur, Tubbo, Quackity, Jack, and Fundy all sit around the table.

"Y/N will be away hunting in the forest with Sapnap and Punz tomorrow afternoon, they're the only three that could possibly stop us. Once they're gone, I'll tell Dream to see the new additions to Wilbur's house and when he enters the house, we get him."

They all cheer and Quackity bangs the table in excitement.

"Yes! Let's fucking go, Tommy!"

"We'll take him far away from here and then we can enact our revenge."

"What if they catch us or worse, follow us?" Tubbo asks nervously.

"We'll have to be on the run constantly, moving places quickly. We'll have lookouts and guards to make sure Dream doesn't escape and to make sure the knights don't find us."

"How about we use weakness potions?" Jack suggests.

"The potions might splash us too," Fundy points out. "How are we going to prevent that?"

"One person will splash it while the others step back, that way it won't get all of us," Tommy suggests.

"Yes!" Quackity yells in excitement. "Let's go take down Dream!"

They all head home to prepare for the following day's events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur watches them leave. He feels conflicted. On one hand, Dream saved him from limbo but on the other, Dream destroyed L'Manburg, his greatest creation. Should he betray his friends or go along with them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N sits on the balcony's edge, spell book in one hand, quill in the other. Dream sleeps peacefully in the bed behind her. DreamXD left a message written in the book and he wouldn't reply to her writings.

Y/N,

Danger is coming. Soon. Be alert and be ready. Your foresight will help you figure it out but it may not be in time I'm afraid. Your powers, knowledge, and limits will be tested. Remember to always stay calm and have faith in your abilities. I wish I could help but it is your job as protector of these lands to solve these issues. Do what you believe is best. I trust that you will be able to overcome any challenge thrown at you. I wish you the best of luck.

DreamXD

Y/N tries to look in the future but all she gets are blurry images. Screaming, yelling, and flashing of green. Blood, the sound of glass breaking, a pain in her heart, the thunder of horse hooves, panting, a bell jingling, becoming slowly louder and clearer.

She sits up.

What was that? Was it a vision?
I have to piece together what that was. It was a warning for sure but a warning for what?

She sighs and closes the book. Stashing it in its hiding place. Something tells her to take the hard copy of the revival book and she does. Hiding it along with the spell book. She brushes a kiss on Dream's forehead and he moves slightly at her touch. Y/N glances out of the balcony again.

A small greenish fly blunders through a spider's web. It flaps and struggles but only ensnares itself farther. A larger spider with red and white markings drops down on a dragline. It wraps up the fly and bites it for good measure. The spider moves the fly to an upper part of the web and eats it. The tiniest drop of blood falls and lands on a thread of silk. Staying the once pure white strand red.
(This is figurative foreshadowing. See if you can figure out what it's hinting at)

——————————————————————————————

669 words

I was planning to end the book in a few chapters but I got some good ideas that should last at least 10 more chapters. :)

Comment any mistakes you find so I can't fix them!