47. Revenge Part 2

Art by @HaveSomeBlue_ on Reddit⚠️

Violence and Blood Warning

Dream POV

The Dreamcatchers finally find a cave. They tie me up and leave me against the wall. After they leave, I try to look for any sharp rocks. None.

Y/N

Dream? Are you okay?

Yeah, we're in some sort of cave now. Not sure where.

We're looking around the forest, trying to find caves.

Good luck finding the cave, I think it's not too hidden because I can see stars.

Alright, I'll keep looking.

"Dream."

Tommy comes in with a big smile on his face. I just glare back at him. Not that I can say anything anyways though.

"You said you would make my life a living hell, well I'm going to make yours one."

He raises a sword and lightly traces my arm, ripping the fabric and making fine lines of red appear. He continues, darkening them. I barely flinch, I must appear strong and not give in.

"I'll make a deal with you Dream," Quackity says from the back. "Give is the revival book and you can leave."

I shake my head. No way.

Quackity kicks me in the stomach several times and I think he broke a rib or two. He punched me in the face a few times as well.

Tommy continues to trace the sword's tip all along me, opening small wounds here and there. He's about to open a cut on my abdomen when I hear
Y/N calling to me.

Dream you good?

No actually, Tommy's cutting me slowly with a sword and Quackity's beat me a few times.

What?!
That's it. I'm using tracking magic to find you, I don't give a fuck.

Please don't.

Too late.

As she leaves, I feel a stabbing pain in my stomach. I look and the sword is buried a good 1.5 inches in. I feel tears prick in my eyes and I turn away.

Tommy laughs and continues tracing the blade along my face until it starts drawing blood.

I suddenly hear hooves overhead. Tommy's eyes widen and he yells at Jack, Fundy, and Quackity to grab me. I don't resist and as I start to get up, the cave wall collapses and Punz enters.

"Dream! Hey, he's over here!"

Sapnap immediately enters and slashes at Quackity. More of the knights appear. Tubbo begins to mine out of the cave but is stopped by Bad who attacks him. Y/N steps through the broken entrance her eyes widen as she spots me.

"Dream!" She rushes over but gets into a fight with Tommy who fiercely holds her back. shoves him into Sam who continues the fight.

Fundy finally finishes digging the escape route and Y/N reaches for me but instead, goes to help Sapnap who doesn't really need help but I feel confused.

She was so close. Why?

Tommy kicks Sam in the face and grabs me on the way out. The rest of the Dreamcatchers run out as well.

"Dream!" she yells as the hole collapses.

I let out a muffled cry and Tommy kicks my shin. Hard. I bite back a whimper.

"Not a sound green boy," he growls and ties me securely to his horse as they ride off quickly.

Antfrost suddenly emerges riding on his horse with the rest of the knights in close pursuit. The Dreamcatchers speed up but so do the knights.

Why? I ask Y/N.
You were so close to me but yet you went to help Sapnap who didn't even need it.

She chuckles quietly.
You noticed didn't you? I'm playing your old game. Manipulation. Appear weak when you are strong.

Why though?

Make Tommy think he's won until I pull the rug under his feet.

I see, just be careful.

I will.

Her eyes lock with mine.

"They're gaining on us," Tubbo says panting. "What should we do? We're out geared and outnumbered."

"No," Quackity says. "We'll lose them in the nearest forest."

Y/N? You heard that right?

Yes, super hearing can be quite useful.

Why don't you use your powers more often?

I do, every day, subtly.

I watch her lean towards Sapnap and say something to him. I watch him spread the word to the rest of the knights and they all draw their bows. The next thing I know, shots are fired.

An arrow plunged into Tommy's upper right thigh and he lets out a cry of pain clutching his leg. Another arrow hits Quackity in the back of his left shoulder. More arrows fly, wounding the Dreamcatchers and their horses.

"We have to hide!" Fundy yells desperately.

The group turns and heads at full speed towards the forest. The knights follow.

I watch as trees whip by and low-hanging branches are smashed aside. Tommy gets off the horse and pulls me under a bush with him. Quackity crawls towards us, placing an axe blade on my neck. I don't move.

The knights get off their horses.

"Be alert," Y/N says. "They're here somewhere."

The knights carefully search all the hiding spots and spread out. Some of their footsteps fade away but some stay close by. Y/N walks past the bush we're hiding in but I don't make a sound as she walks off down another path.

Saw you, she says.

Then what the hell are you doing?

If I try to free you now, Quackity will kill you. Although I can revive you, I'm not confident in my abilities and I'd rather take the safer route.

Tommy quietly grabs me and ties me back to the horse. He jumps on and gallops away at full speed. The other Dreamcatchers soon follow and I hear the knights mounting their horses too.

They chase us through the night and into the morning, I can tell the horses are getting tired and we need to stop soon. The Dreamcatchers don't have hay bales, but the knights do.

Tommy quickly turns towards a forest and the rest follow.

"Fundy, Jack, and Wilbur," Quackity commands. "Stall them and then cause a distraction so you can get away."

"You got it," Fundy says and he pulls out his sword with a grin, and Jack grimaces.

——————————————————————————————

1,062 words

Will Dream be able to get away or will he be killed and hopefully revived?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!