10. The Plan

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Today's the day they plan. It's early sunrise and Y/N sets off for Pogtopia. Techno and Phil are getting ready to leave. Wilbur, Niki, Ranboo, Punz, and Skeppy are just leaving.

Y/N reaches the base first and leaves a sign for the others.

Bottom level :)

They all make their way down and say hello to each other. Phil and Wilbur exchange a father and son hug.

"So," Y/N says getting down to business. "Techno has the blueprints, Wilbur has TNT, and I have the warden keys."

They all gasp. As she twirls the ring around her finger.

"How did you get that?" Punz asks.

"I asked Sam on a date, got him drunk, and stole one of his spare sets of keys. I made 8 copies for each of you."

She lays 7 key sets on the table and they each take one.

"Here's the plan and I want to see if you have any questions or ways to improve it," Y/N says and takes a deep breath.

"I will go into the prison and give Dream his armor, tools, weapons, potions of fire resistance, ender pearls, and most importantly milk. When I enter the prison, Punz, Wilbur and Skeppy will drink invisibility potions and sneak into the prison with as much TNT as they can carry. Wilbur will find a way to disable the alarm system. I will tell Dream to mine out of his cell while Punz mines below the prison to kill the elder guardians. As Sam and I leave the prison, start placing TNT inside. I will distract Sam by sending him to Snowchester saying that their nukes could be a potential threat to the prison. After he leaves, Techno, Ranboo, and Niki will place TNT all around the outside of the prison. Phil will stay here in Pogtopia where we'll set up ender pearl stasis chambers to teleport us all back. We need to vouch for each other and make sure none of us take the blame. I will instruct Dream to meet us in Pogtopia. We'll figure it out from there. Any questions?"

They all shake their heads. This was a good plan. After digging out 8 ender pearl stasis chambers, they all return home.

Y/N stops Ranboo and gestures for him to come back inside.

"Dream can control you in your ender walking state but if you help him escape, he won't do it anymore."

Ranboo's eyes widen. "But why does he want to control me?"

"I don't know, I made him promise to stop after he breaks out though so hopefully you won't have to worry about it again."

Ranboo breathes a sigh of relief.

"That means I will stop ender walking right?"

"Yes."

Ranboo does a delighted jump in the air and runs up the stairs happily.

Y/N watches him leave with a smile.

Tomorrow is the day where everything goes down.

Y/N POV

That went really well. Everyone thinks the plan is good. Now I need to see what Dream thinks. I enter the prison for the third time and see Sam sitting at the front desk. He looks up and smiles.

"Hello Y/N," he says.

"Hi!" I say. "How are you feeling?"

"Great! Even though I got a little drunk I had fun. We should do that again sometime."

"I want to ask Dream about the Revival Book, to see if he's lying. I can usually tell if someone's lying."

"Hmmmm," Sam says. "We've tried but no luck. He knows if he says anything he'll die."

"I can at least try right?"

"I suppose," Sam sighs. "Follow me."

Dream POV

The lava falls again to reveal Y/N and Sam standing on the other side. I hear Sam tell her good luck and kiss her on the forehead. I feel jealousy bubble inside me. She walks with the bridge towards me and the lava rises once again. We stare at each other for a while.

"I'm gonna guess the date went well?" I say.

She laughs. "More than well. I learned some secrets of the prison, where elder guardians are, and I even got a spare set of keys which I made 8 copies of. I had to get him drunk of course."

"Wow," I say. "Is the plan in motion?"

"We have everything planned. I'll give you your armor, tools, weapons, fire resistance potions, ender pearls and milk next time I see you. Drink the milk and mine out of the cell. Punz, Skeppy, and Wilbur will sneak in using invisibility potions. Wilbur will disable the alarm system. Once Sam and I leave, they'll start placing TNT everywhere. Punz will mine down and kill the elder guardians. I'll distract Sam by making him go to Snowchester to inspect their nukes. After he leaves, Techno, Niki, and Ranboo will place TNT all around the outside of the prison. After the TNT is lit, Phil will ender pearl stasis chamber us out of there. We'll teleport back to Pogtopia and you'll meet us there. We'll work on vouching and alliances there."

"Wow that's a very good plan. I think it'll work," I say in amazement.

"Remember your promise to Ranboo too," she reminds me.

"I will."

"So I'll be back tomorrow when the plan is in motion. I'll tell Sam that you were really mean to me and that I'll be saying goodbye to your face forever tomorrow" she says with a smile.

She leaves me some golden carrots and leaves the cell on the bridge towards Sam.

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"How was it?" Sam asks.

"He kept saying that he wouldn't talk and only talked with me through books. I want to say goodbye to his face and be done with him tomorrow."

"I'm sorry," says Sam sympathetically putting a hand on her shoulders.

She exits the prison and gives Sam and long passionate kiss before leaving.

As she leaves, a smirk is visible on her face.

——————————————————————————————

1,023 words

The next chapter is exciting. It's when everything goes down.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!