46. Revenge

Art by @gumi.did on Instagram

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Bye Dream we'll bring you back some good meat hopefully!" Sapnap says cheerfully as he and Punz sharpen their weapons.

Y/N comes down the stairs. She brushes a light kiss on Dream's cheek and smiles. But her smile is forced.

Be careful, she says in his mind. I have a feeling of dread like something is about to happen that could be life-threatening.

Relax, he says. I'll be in the kingdom and you'll be with Punz and Sapnap.

I can't use my powers to do anything around them though.

You can keep yourself safe.

I don't believe be the same in you.

Why do you say that?

Just a feeling. Please be careful and contact me if anything goes wrong.

Okay.

"Ready to go?" Sapnap asks noticing them kissing for a while and staring at each other.

"Yes," Y/N pulls away and stands by Punz. "Let's go."

They grab their horses from the stables and gallop off but she still can't shake that feeling. She glances back and sees Tubbo see them leave and he quickly vanished behind a building.

Odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream watches her leave.

Why is she so worried? What's going to happen?

Dream sits on his throne talking to Callahan about the possibility of a wedding when Tommy runs in.

"Dream!" he says with a big smile.

"Hi Tommy," I say dismissing Callahan. "What's up?"

"Come see the new touches we added to Wilbur's house. It's POG."

"Alright," Dream forgot to put on his cloak and it's practically freezing outside but he decides it will only be a short while.

I should mention it's late fall early winter, dry leaves, bare trees, no snow, you get the idea.

They make their way to Wilbur's house and Tommy is bouncing around in excitement.

"Look!" Tommy says practically pushing Dream through the door.

The minute he enters, the sound of breaking glass and smoke fills his vision.

His body grows weak and slowly collapses to the floor. His eyes close and he hears something falling her his head.

The four splash potions of weakness are splashed on him hitting perfectly. Tommy smirks and the rest get out from hiding.

"Yes!" Quackity says pumping his fist in the air.

They quickly tie him up and grab their horses. Riding out of the kingdom and across plains and fields.

Wilbur, wanting to be useful left a note in the house. He still went with them but thought it would be the least he could do if they knew where Dream went.

It read:

Tommy, Tubbo, Quackity, Fundy, Jack, and I have taken Dream. I don't know where we're headed but Tommy and the others wish to enact revenge. I'm writing this to give you information and as a small favor to Dream after he helped me escape from limbo. Good luck finding us.