Epilogue

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Time passes. The months turn to years, the years turn to decades, and the decades turn to centuries.

Y/N stands on the balcony's edge, the sun dips under the horizon, just like it has for the past few hundreds of years.

Dream comes behind her, his appearance barely changed after all this time. His hair's slightly longer and his face has changed slightly but still the same green eyes, crown, and white smiley face mask.

"Remember this?" Y/N asks. "All that time ago, you asked me to be your girlfriend right here, now look at us."

He smiles.

"Married for hundreds of years"

The immortality had worked and they lived on. Sadly, their friends did not and one by one, they fell. Phil was the last to go, upset that his friends were gone, and he killed himself to join them.

But Y/N and Dream got to experience their friends' good times:

Karl and Sapnap's wedding.

Ranboo's return to the end dimension.

Puffy, traveling the world.

Techno, being chosen as a god.

Foolish, creating some of the most incredible builds that stood for centuries.

"It's been exactly 100 years since Phil died," Dream says. "I think it's time for a visit."

"Mhm."

They walk outside into the garden, the same one they acquired their immortality.

"So many memories," Y/N says, her fingers brushing the roses that continued to grow back every year, in honor of Hannah, (With magic of course).

"Ready?" Dream asks holding the well-worn revival book.

"Yes."

He recites the incantation like he's done so many times in the past.

They both vanish.

They appear in front of Kristin's castle. Dream knocks on the door and waits.

Phil opens it.

"Y/N?" He asks before pulling her into a hug.
"I haven't seen you in—"

"100 years," Dream says.

"Yes, it's been a while, the others miss you though."

Phil is just like how they remembered. Long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, gray wings, green robes, green and white striped bucket hat.

I'm using the logic that when you see people in death, they appear as you would like to remember them as. So they don't look old because Y/N wants to remember them as her young friends in their twenties. Except for Phil.

He leads them to a small village that almost perfectly resembles the one built so long ago.

Tommy and Tubbo are fighting in the square, Ranboo walking around, still holding the book that Y/N gave him. Enchanted to always have enough pages for him to write his memories down, never get lost, and always be there when he needs it.

Sapnap and Punz are playing catch with a ball while George and Bad are examining blue flowers.

"Hey guys," Phil says. "Look who came to pay us a visit?"

He moves his wings to reveal Y/N and Dream. The doors of the houses immediately open and the Smp members come flooding out.

Y/N and Dream are engulfed in a giant hug as their friends embrace.

"Thought you forgot about us," Sapnap says slapping Dream on the back playfully.

Dream smiles at Tommy who is also happy but his expression drops when he sees Dream.

He regretted what he did. They all did. Upon learning that he made Dream devastated once Y/N was killed, he promised to make things right. When Phil died, Y/N and Dream visited them and Tommy apologized. Dream forgave him but Tommy still felt regret.

"Did I miss something?" a monotone voice asks.

Techno descends from the sky, his appearance changed slightly in a godlike way. He hugs Dreams and Y/N tightly whispering "homeless" to Dream.

The Smp members throw a party and have fun with their friends.

DreamXD and Kristin watch the celebration.

"Do you think it was a mistake to let Dream have immortality and the ability to travel to the Kingdom of Death when he wanted?" Kristin asks.

"Nahhh, they seem happy, and their love has retained, through hundreds of years."

"I know, but every Christmas and every 100 years they come and throw a huge party."

"Problem?"

"Not at all, just tiring," Kristin sighs. "Well DreamXD, looks like you were right, you predicted this, thousands of years in advance, Y/N and Dream's love, the power, the danger, but their love still prevailing."

"What can I say? I'm just a god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream pulls Y/N in for a kiss.

You would think, Dream says in her head.
After hundreds of years, all of us would have changed.

But we didn't.

Exactly,

They both glance over to see Sapnap and George bickering, Tommy and Tubbo trying to dance but instead just waving their arms around and screaming, Techno throwing his trident, Bad and Skeppy talking, and Sam and Hannah dancing together.

My love for you hasn't changed either. Dream says gazing into her eyes as he's done so many times before.

Neither has mine. She says locking their lips for what seems like the millionth time.

                               The End

——————————————————————————————

911 words

And that's it!

I've finished writing this book, I may edit it here and there but regardless, the book is done and I'm moving on to a new book now that I have practice writing.

As always, comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Read the final author's note for the next book and any other information regarding this book.