20. George

Y/N POV

I wake up to Dream cradling my head against his chest. I sit up, pulling out of his grip. He groans and grabs around for me but I leave the bed and put on my armor. I check to see if Sapnap was still sleeping and refill my belt with what I need for the day. Ender pearls, potions of fire resistance, strength, invisibility, regeneration, swiftness, potions of the turtle master, golden apples and carrots, enchanted golden apples, water buckets, and totems of undying. I make sure my crossbow and bows were loaded. All my weapons have full durability, and I have everything in my ender chest.

Today I have to sneak Dream back into the Smp and drop off Sapnap without anyone noticing. We also have to find George because Dream wants to see him too.

I make breakfast for all of us. Pretty simple just fried eggs, bacon, orange juice, and some berries. I set up the 3 plates and eat mine quickly. I leave one plate by Dream on the nightstand while kissing his forehead. I leave one plate next to Sapnap in bed. He sees me and rubs his eyes.

"What time is it?" he asks softly.

"7:15 am," I say.

"I'm going back to bed," he ducks under the covers.

"No." I tug the covers off of him. "We need to get you and Dream into Smp without being seen. We need to leave early."

"Fine," he sighs, sitting up and slowly eating his breakfast.

I walk out and find Dream still sleeping.

"Dream," I say softly. "Dream."

He opens his eyes and yawns.

"What?" he asks in his morning voice.

"Eat your breakfast and get ready quickly. We need to leave so we can get into the Smp," Y/N says, gently stroking his hair.

"Alright," he says sitting up and eating quickly.

I check the contents of his belt and refill them while he eats. I find Sapnap already dressed and leaning against a wall watching us.

"Need to refill your belt?" I ask.

He nods.

"The double chests have items frames in them, take what you need."

He goes to refill things while Dream finishes putting his armor on. Once we're all ready, we leave through the exit passageway and run through the nether as fast as we can.

Just before we enter the main portal, we splash invisibility on ourselves and jump through.

Sapnap says goodbye to us and goes into his house. Dream and I continue walking until we reach George's house in Kinoko Kingdom. I knock on the door when my invisibility runs out. George opens it but Dream stays hidden from view. 

"Y/N!" He says. "What are you doing here?"

"Just visiting," I say. "I brought a friend with me."

I beckon for Dream to follow me. He slowly steps out of the shadows and stares at George.
George gasps in shock and waves us both into his house. We all sit down in the living room and George doesn't speak for a while.

"I didn't believe the rumors were true that you had escaped," he says finally. "But I'm really happy to see you out. I'm sorry I never visited you but I was scared of the prison."

Dream stands up and hugs George.

"It's ok Georgie I forgive you."

George giggles at the nickname but hugs him back tightly.

They talk catching up on what Dream missed while I inspect George's house. Pretty well decorated and then I see a photo on the wall. It's of Dream, Sapnap, Punz, Sam, Bad, Skeppy, and Antfrost. I recognize the photo. Team Chaos. When Techno first destroyed L'Manburg with 2 withers, they teamed together to form Team Chaos to fight with Techno. They could be willing to ally with Dream again. I scan the walls. More photos of George on the throne with Callahan by his side as squire. Eret as king. Many photos of Dream, Sapnap, and George laughing.

I need to get Dream allies. And I know just who to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Las Nevadas

Quackity paces angrily around the table. At the table sits Purpled, Foolish, Slimecicle, and Fundy.

"Where's Sam?" Foolish asks.

"Where do you think?! I kicked him out because he was useless!" Quackity's yells."Dream is out of the prison for sure now and he has an ally who isn't stupid but actually good at setting traps. Look what she did to me!" he yells pointing at his burns face and injuries on his chest.

"She?" Purpled asks.

"Yes, her name is Y/N and she's helping Dream. She helped him escape and now is working with him," he growls and continues to pace. "We need to launch an attack on the cookie outpost before anything happens."

"But wouldn't that be starting a war?" Foolish asks. "We're firing at them first. I don't know, I don't really want war."

The rest of the table murmurs in agreement.

"They built on our land and still expanded. We have every right to destroy them," Quackity says slamming his hand onto the table.

He turns to Foolish. "Get the TNT ready."

Quackity turns back to windows and stares at the horizon where a small tower and walls surround a part of his country.

"We're going to annihilate them."

——————————————————————————————

900 words

The fighting begins

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!