S04E02: Infiltrate

EXT. WOODS - NIGHT

We see an establishing shot of the woods, and a close up of a tree branch. Then Cat Noir falls onto the branch. He rests and stares off into the rest of the woods. He sighs and shakes his head.

CAT NOIR

At this rate, I'll never make it...

Cat Noir then hears something in the distance. Between two trees, he could see a light.

EXT. WITCH CLEARING - NIGHT

Cat jumps down to the ground and huddles behind a tree. He pokes his head out and sees a group of young women in tight black gowns dancing around a cauldron. They chant enciphered words, and laugh. Cat Noir swallows some air, and backs off.

All of a sudden, he brushes up against something behind him. He turns to see one of the women standing behind him. She smiles and grabs him by the throat.

VAMPIRE WOMAN

Well... Hello... Kitty cat!

Cat turns to see the other woman suddenly surrounding him.

VAMPIRE GIRL 1

What a delicious-looking visitor!

VAMPIRE GIRL 2

Let me have him! Please!

CAT NOIR

Sorry lady, but my heart is taken!

VAMPIRE WOMAN

Well...

The woman's hand transforms into a set of long, spider-like claws.

VAMPIRE WOMAN

Allow me to... Get it back!

Cat gasps and tries to free himself of the woman's grasp, but she's too strong. Suddenly, a massive wolf wearing a golden mask emerges from the woods and pounces on the woman. She screams and lets go of Cat. He rolls to the ground and looks up. The woman kicks off the wolf, throwing the dog into a tree.

The woman then lunges at the wolf and stabs it. Cat looks away, but as soon as he does, a puff of smoke covers the area.

VAMPIRE WOMAN

What? What just happened?

VAMPIRE GIRL 1

It's them! They found us!

VAMPIRE WOMAN

Don't be ridiculous! This isn't...

VAMPIRE GIRL 2

Look!

The vampire points to a large boulder. And standing on the boulder is the Skinwalker.

VAMPIRE WOMAN

What on earth is that?

Skinwalker cracks his knuckles and jumps down from the rock. He turns and sees Cat on the ground. He offers him a hand. Cat smiles nods, and takes his hand.