S2E11: The Professor & The Oracle

INT. THE ORACLE'S CHAMBER

The Oracle, HIMERISH, a bold man wearing long robes, sits alone in the center of a majestic, marble room, meditating. TIBOR, elderly man with a long white beard also wearing robes, and LUBA, a cat looking woman in the same robes, walk into the room.

TIBOR

Oracle...

HIMERISH

Tibor. Luba. I must speak with you.

LUBA

Oracle, you've been in this chamber for quite some time now. What's going on?

HIMERISH

The Guardians of Kandrakar... I can not see them. Nor reach them.

TIBOR

You mean... They're missing? How is this possible?

HIMERISH

That's what greatly disturbs me. I do not know.

LUBA

Is it Phobos? Is something wrong with the veil?

HIMERISH

I've tried to locate the answer, but for some reason... I can not see them. The emerald mirrors show nothing. I call out to them but nothing echoes. I've even looked into the future... And yet I see nothing. Something sinister has happened. And without the guardians looking after the veil, I fear what might become...

PROFESSOR PARADOX (O.S)

Well, first off, the veil is fine...

They all turn and see PROFESSOR PARADOX, middle age looking man wearing a lab coat and goggles around his neck, examining some of the decor of the chamber.

PROFESSOR PARADOX (CONT'D)

The supernova of the star Terra has given it enough energy to avoid rips and tears for a while. And second off, no, there's nothing sinister going on, for the universe doesn't work in such ways. What is most likely happening is that your connection with the guardians has been disconnected.

TIBOR

What! Who are you! How did you get in here?

HIMERISH

Professor Paradox.

Himerish walks over to him.

PROFESSOR PARADOX

Well, it would appear that you are all knowing. I mean, not all knowing, but knows a good hand full of stuff.

HIMERISH

This man was once a scientist on earth who tore into the veil.

PROFESSOR PARADOX

Not true. I wasn't tearing into the so called veil. I was creating a warm hole. There's a difference. But regardless, you were... Some what close.