S2E09: Attack on the Plumbers

INT. MAX'S PLUMBING - DAY

Inside of Max's Plumbing, MAX TENNYSON stocks up a shelf with complementary toilet paper. Just then, the shop bell rings, causing Max to turn to the door. Though we don't see the person's face, Max does, and smiles at the costumer. 

MAX TENNYSON

What can I do you for, stranger?  

UNKNOWN MAN

Hi. Do you have a bathroom in this place?

MAX TENNYSON

Well, won't be much of a plumbing business without a bathroom, would it? 

Max chuckles to himself. The man does nothing, which weirds Max out a bit. 

MAX TENNYSON

It's... Right over there. 

Max points his thumb to a door in the back of the store. The man nods and walks over to it. Just then, Max notices something sticking out of the man's shirt. It resembles the top of the Plague Doctor's staff. This alarms Max. 

MAX TENNYSON

Hey... Wait a minute... 

INT. GUARDIAN LIVING ROOM - DAY

We see Ben sitting on the Guardian couch, trying to shove a screw driver into his Omnitrix. Kim walks past him, and notices what he's doing. 

KIM POSSIBLE

Um... Should you be doing that? 

BEN

Don't worry about it. I've done this tons of times. 

KIM POSSIBLE

Okay... But what are you doing, exactly? 

BEN

A long time ago I was able to freely transform into aliens without a timer. I called it master control. If I can just do it again, it could benefit the Guardians. 

KIM POSSIBLE

Or, you'll blow up the base. 

BEN

Don't be silly, Kim. I know how to turn off the self destruct feature. 

KIM POSSIBLE

Wait... I was joking. That thing can blow up? 

Ben looks up and turns to Kim. 

BEN

Um... No. I was joking too. 

Kim raises an eye brow. Just then, Commander Mom comes walking into the room. 

KIM POSSIBLE

Commander Mom!

COMMANDER MOM

Guardians... We have another mission. 

KIM POSSIBLE