S3E01: Unsolved Mysteries

B roll of poorly casted actors reenacting important scenes from the first episode of the Guardians (specifically the ones with Elyon & WITCH) in an editing matter similar to that of the TV show "Unsolved Mysteries". 

BOBERT RACK 

(Narration)

Tonight on Unexplained Cases. Four children disappear without a trace, only to reappear a few days later. Yet six teenage girls are still missing. For months, police had no leads, that is until this photograph surfaced online.

Shows Martin's photograph. 

BOBERT RACK (CONT'D)

So far, four of the five suspects have been identified, although their whereabouts are unknown. Shockingly, one of the suspects is a famous celebrity. Now the Heatherfeild police are calling on anyone who might know where they are.

INT. UNSOLVED MYSTERIES STUDIO - DAY

A man who resembles the late Robert Stack, coincidently named Bobert Rack, walks toward the camera in a trench coat, in front of a fake brick and mortar backdrop. 

BOBERT RACK

Join me for this special episode of Unexplained Cases.

Cuts to B-Roll introduction of the show (also similar to Unsolved Mysteries). 

INT. VANDOM RESIDENCE - AFTERNOON

Susan Vandom sits at her table, reading a book. Then, an actress way too old to be playing Will rushes by her, patting susan on the back as she leaves the house. 

WILL VANDOM

Okay, I'm heading out!

SUSAN VANDOM

Don't stay out too late!

BOBERT RACK

(narration)

Tuesday, May 16th. 14 year old Will Vandom had made plans to meet her friends at Heatherfield Hills, a cliff overlooking the city.

Cuts to a one on one interview with Susan, though you can see the humanity was been taken out of her eyes. The title beneath her name on screen reads, "Mother of Will Vandom". 

SUSAN VANDOM

Will was always an out going girl. I've always had trouble disciplining her. I couldn't tell her to not do something. But I told her to be back before dark.

BOBERT RACK

Will and her friends were celebrating the return of their friend, Elyon Brown, who had moved away just a few months prior. The hills was her favorite spot, where they planned to have a picnic. They have never been seen since.

EXT. HEATHERFEILD HILLS

At the Heatherfeild Hills, specifically where Elyon and friends were on the night they were attacked, we see the scene taped off with Yellow tape while police officers patrol the scene, looking for clues. One of the officers was Mr. Lair. 

Cuts to another one-on-one interview, this time with Mr. Lair. The title beneath his name is "Father of Irma Lair". 

MR. LAIR