S3E08: Bully Games

INT. CELL - DAY

DASH is face down in a vat of water. He quickly opens his eyes and pulls himself out of the vat, which is revealed to be a dirty bathtub.

DASH

What? Where am I? Am I dead?

CASH

You're not dead.

The lights turn on, revealing Cash and TG chained to a furnace.

DASH

What's going on?

BRIT

What's the meaning of this?

Dash turns to see Tiff and Brit Crust, hung from the wall by shackles.

BRIT

Who are you people?

TIFF

And who cuffed us to this ugly looking wall?

Across from them, Bonnie is chained to a toilet.

BONNIE

Oh boo hoo, you have it so bad!

TIFF

What did you just say? You're lucky I'm on stuck here or I would pound your little make up face in!

BONNIE

Bring it on, Cruella De Vile! By the way, nice shoes. Did you scavenge them from this toilet?

Just then, a faint scream, followed by metallic thuds (as if something it hitting against a metal surface) can be heard.

DASH

Hey... Listen...

Just then, the ceiling opens and Uriah falls out of the hole and lands face first into a pile of mud in the middle of the room. Uriah gets up, covered in mud and holding his head.

URIAH

Ow... My aching head.

JT

Hey! Where did you come from?

URIAH

I don't know, dude! One minute I was calling this guy fat, the next I was bagged and carried off somewhere!

CASH

Hey yeah... That's what happened to me too!

DASH

Oh crap... Me too!

TIFF

What is going on?

Just then, the lights in the room dims. The only light is given off by the static shown on a TV set screwed into the corner of the room. All of a sudden, the static cuts out, and grainy footage of a man in a doll mask appears on screen.