S3E07: Omni-War

EXT. BACK OF A BAR IN TEXAS - NIGHT

In the back alley of a dirty bar in Texas, there's a flash of light that resembles a ball made of electricity. From that ball steps ROOK.

INT. DIRTY BAR - NIGHT

Inside the bar, two elderly looking frequents of the dirty bar are in the middle of a heated argument.

ELDERLY MAN 1

I'm telling you, I saw an alien!

ELDERLY MAN 2

How do you know it was alien if you've never seen one before?

ELDERLY MAN 1

I'm telling you I did!

Just then, Rook enters the bar. They turn to him in shock.

ROOK

Excuse me. Do any of you know where I can find the bus stop?

The men stare at Rook in complete and utter shock. Rook takes notice, then realizes something.

ROOK

Oh my... Aliens must not be common in this universe. Um... Forget you saw anything!

Rook walks out of the bar. The men look at each other.

ELDERLY MAN 1

Okay. You got me. I was lying.

INT. GUARDIAN LIVING ROOM

The Guardians sit around the room and watch TV. They watch a news story about Kim.

NEWS ANCHOR

Still no sign of the teen hero turned fugitive. But prosecutors might have a lead...

A blurry picture of a man with long, red hair appears on screen.

NEWS ANCHOR

This picture was taken in Long Beach last Friday night that might be of the disgrace to our nation.

Cuts to a helicopter shot of a crowd of people outside the beach where the photo was taken.

NEWS ANCHOR

Already protestors scoured the area to find Possible, but found nothing. More details at Eleven.

Ben turns to Kim, who is slouching in her seat.

BEN

Hey, look on the bright side! They could have called you worst things!

KIM

I guess...

Kim gets up from her seat and walks out of the room. Elyon gets up and follows her.

INT. GUARDIAN LIVING SPACE HALLWAY - DAY

Elyon catches up to Kim in the middle of the hallway.

ELYON

Is everything all right Kim?

KIM

I don't know... I can't help but think back to that night.