S1E04: The Nuckalavee

EXT. SS MARY - NIGHT

SEVERAL SAILORS are tied to the POST of the SS MARY. They watch in fear as GHOST PIRATES dig through their belongings and steal their possessions.

THE CAPTAIN, skeleton like with a long black beard, over looks the process.

THE CAPTAIN

Hurry! The winds call to me and they warn me of danger!

GHOST CREW 1

What kind of danger sir?

THE CAPTAIN

I don't know. But a great presence is heading our way.

INT. HELICOPTER - NIGHT

Zak holds his claw out from the window of the helicopter as Danny sits next to him.

DANNY

Okay, so what if Godzilla rose from the sea, right now, would you be able to control him?

ZAK

I don't know dude, is Godzilla a cryptid?

DANNY

You tell me!

ZAK

If he is, then yes. If not, then no.

DANNY

What do you mean no? What qualifies as a cryptid?

ZAK

I didn't make up the rules. If I can control it then it's a cryptid. End of story.

DANNY

Okay... But what about King Kong?

ZAK

Danny! You are breaking my concentration!

Elyon and Jenny sits across from Danny and Zak, looking puzzled.

ELYON

What exactly are you doing Zak?

ZAK

Trying to find a sea serpent or something that can help us! There's got to be one around here!

JENNY

I don't think that's a good idea.

ZAK

Trust me, it'll be in my control, I just need to find it first.

In the cock pit, Kim drives the copter while Ben sits in shot gun, looking out the window with binoculars.

BEN

Okay... I see it! Over there!

Ben points to the west, where the boat can be seen glowing a ghostly green. Kim turns back to the rest of the team.