S3E12: The Dark Secret Part 1

EXT. HEATHERFEILD DOWNTOWN - MORNING

It's early in the morning, and the streets are empty. Posters of Kim, Ben, Danny, Jenny, and Zak are plastered throughout the city. Each one says "Have you seen this person", with smaller, unreadable text below it. 

Out in the distance we see a rock formation, though sanded down through time and ware, still resembles a man. In the shadow of this rock formation, we see only one building; the Gnone & Barbucci Apartment Complex. 

Outside the gates of the building, we see the Guardians. Kim loads up her shock pistol. Ben readies his Omnitrix. Danny sticks his Fenton Thermos in his back pocket. Jenny chugs a gallon of oil. Zak places his Claw in its harness. And Elyon takes a deep breathe. They walk up to the locked gate. Elyon raises her hands, quietly, and blows the lock off of it. They then walk up to the building. 

BEN

This better work Kim. 

KIM

If it doesn't, you can blame Sheldon. 

Kim takes out a box shaped device and presses a button on it. Suddenly, a hologram like wave floats through all the Guardians. In a spit minute, they are dawned with disguises. Kim, as a brunette, Ben, as a middle age man, Danny, as a business man, Jenny, as a goth teenager, Zak, as a blonde hair boy, and Elyon, as a middle age women. 

JENNY

Holy cow! We look like different people!

KIM

Good! It worked! Come on!

They enter the building. 

INT. APARTMENT COMPLEX LOBBEY

There is only one person in the lobby, a middle age women working the desk. They approach her, as she just smiles at them. 

CLERK

Welcome to the Gnone and Barbucci Apartment Complex. Are you interested in a condo?

KIM

(putting on a voice)

Um... No. We're here to see a... Friend. 

CLERK

Oh, I'm sorry. I can't let anyone in unless they ring you up. Have they? 

KIM

Um... We want it to be a surprise! 

The clerk gives them a look. 

CLERK

I'm sorry, but it's the rules. No ring up, no getting in. Sorry to spoil the fun. 

Kim turns to the rest of the Guardians. Then Elyon walks over to the clerk. 

ELYON

Well, can you ring them up for us? 

CLERK

Sure. What's their name? 

ELYON

Hale. Harold and Elizabeth Hale. 

The Clerk types their names into her computer's data base.