S1E12: Attack on WHOOP

INT. MALL - DAY

The mall is fully packed with people eager to pay the latest bargains and sales. Amongst the crowd is Sam, Alex and Clover, in their casual outfits, chatting up a storm and gossiping on the latest drama in their lives.

CLOVER

Okay... But really! What on earth is Missy's problem?

ALEX

Oh no! What did she do this time?

CLOVER

So get this. I was in the bathroom, right? Minding my own business, when all of a sudden, Missy and her posse of nameless freaks barge in and start lecturing me on the type of make up I was wearing!

SAM

What! The nerve of her!

CLOVER

I know! Right? Like, who does she think she is telling me how much make up I should be...

ALEX

Whoa! Wait a minute! Speaking of make up!

Alex points to a beauty store with a sign in the window that says "80% off". Alex, Clover and Sam look at each other, gasp in glee, and run into the store.

INT. EMPTY STORE - DAY

They are shocked to find it empty.

SAM

Hey... What's the big deal... Where's the... Big deal?

All of a sudden, the ground beneath them opens and the three fall into the trap door. The door closes up before anyone would get a chance to see.

INT. WHOOP HEADQUARTERS

Sam, Clover and Alex fall on top of a comfortable looking mattress located directly in the middle of the room. Just then, Jerry turns around in her swivel chair, holding a hot cup of joe.

JERRY

Afternoon, spies. I hope you don't mind the...

All of a sudden, Jerry drops his mug in shock upon seeing something. There, behind the Totally Spies, as the silhouette of a Plague Doctor.

ALEX

What? What's wrong?

All of a sudden, Sam turns around and sees the Plague Doctor. She screams. Jerry pulls out a shock pistol and aims it at the Doctor.

JERRY

Girls! Get down!

The girl duck down as Jerry unload bullets onto the doctor. But the doctor dodges the bullets. He then runs up to Jerry and shoves him into the wall.

ALEX

Jerry!

They run over to him. Plague Doctor grabs Jerry's coffee and pours it all over his computer. Then he pulls out laser gun and fires into it. It then looks over at the spies and Jerry. Then it jumps over them and runs toward the hallway.