S1E07: Storming the Base

INT. GUARDIAN MEETING ROOM

All the Guardians are called into the room. Commander Mom stands at her normal position.

COMMANDER MOM

Evening Guardians. As you all know, I called on my old agent Martin Mystery to assist us in finding the Plague Doctors.

ELYON

Has he found something?

COMMANDER MOM

I'll let him take it away.

Martin shuffles into the room with a bunch of books. Diana pushes a projector with her while Java follows.

MARTIN

How are we all doing tonight? Good? All right, let's cut to the chase.

Diana turns on the projector, casting a light on the wall. Martin takes out a piece of paper from his bag and shows a sketch of the Plague Doctor on the screen.

MARTIN (CONT'D)

I have spent the last twenty four hours analyzing everything we know about these guys and the events leading up to their... Energy... Sucking. What are we calling it?

COMMANDER MOM

Abduction.

MARTIN

Oh right. That too.

ELYON

So what did you find?

MARTIN

Nothing. But I did find something I like to call... Invisible facts!

ELYON

Invisible facts?

DIANA

Martin means stuff that we can deduce based off the circumstances.

MARTIN

Well, if you want to be lame about it. Fine. Here's all the Invisible facts I've figured out. One, the Plague Doctors knew who you and WITCH are. And I mean... Everything! From your powers, to where you live, to even when and where you'd show up in Heatherfeild.

ELYON

But... How? How could they?

MARTIN

I... Don't know. But baby steps. We can't solve a mystery in one night. I mean, I have. But that's besides the point.

Diana gives Martin a look.

MARTIN (CONT'D)

Sorry. Invisible fact number two. The Plague Doctors separated you from your friends. They kidnapped them... But let you go. Why?

KIM

Maybe they just wanted Elyon's powers?