S3E06: The Skinwalker

EXT. DESSERT - DAY

A run down truck stops in the middle of the dessert. Two men get out of the car and open the back, letting out a family. The father looks around.

FATHER

Where are we?

He turns to the men who have gotten back into the truck.

FATHER (CONT'D)

You monsters! You were suppose to take us all the way there!

The father runs up to attack the truck but it drives away. One of the men look back to see the family in distress as the father shouts at them. They smile at each other as they continue to drive on. Just then, a large object fall on top of the truck. The family looks back at the truck, where it has stopped and smoke is coming out of it.

The two men get out of the truck. They run over to the front of the truck to see what fell on top of it. Whatever fell on top of it is now gone. They look at each other with strange. Then, they hear a hawk screech. They look up and see a hawk flying over them. One of the men freezes with fear. The other man look at him.

MAN 1

Skinwalker...

The other man nudges him.

MAN 2

It is just a legend!

Just then, the object falls back down in front of them, causing them to turn. The Skinwalker rises from the dust it made. The men stare at it in horror. One of them pulls out a gun and tries to fire at the Skinwalker, but it disappears.

The man franticly looks around the ground while the other one looks at him confused. Just then, the other man sees a snake about to bite his foot. The man kicks it away. Then the snake transforms into the Skinwalker. The man freezes with fear.

The Skinwalker runs up and punches the man in the face. The other man pulls out his gun and fires at the Skinwalker. The Skinwalker transforms into an elk and kicks the gun out of the man's hand.

Skinwalker then transforms into a cougar and pounces on top of the man. The man screams as the cougar claws at him. Then it transforms back into its Skinwalker form and delivers a final punch to the man's face. Skinwalker turns to the Mexican family, who have walked over to him. The Skinwalker walks up to them.

FATHER

Thank you...

The Skinwalker nods and transforms into a hawk. He flies away. The little girl points to the hawk and turns to her father.

LITTLE GIRL

Daddy! It's showing us the way!

FATHER

Quick! Everyone into the truck!

The family gets into the truck. The father gets into the drivers seat and drives off, following the hawk.

INT. GUARDIAN MEETING ROOM - DAY

Half way through the slide show is a mug shot of the Skinwalker.