S3E09: The Conquers

EXT. GREY LABS - NIGHT

Exterior shot of Grey Labs.

INT. GREY LABS: PORTAL ROOM - NIGHT

Miranda Grey and Dead Bolt work on a star gate. Then, something moves in the shadows. Dead Bolt turns his head.

MIRANDA GREY

What's the matter, Dead Bolt?

Then, something crashes, catching Miranda's attention. She turns to the dark side of the room. She pulls out her portal gun. She turns to Dead Bolt, and gestures him to move out. They sneak too opposite sides of the room.

EXT. GREY LABS: ROOF - NIGHT

Someone moves on the roof tops. Up above, a large ship can be seen.

INT. GREY LABS: PORTAL ROOM

Miranda falls back on the wall next to a hallway. She readies her portal gun. She turns and points the gun at the hallway. She sees nothing. She lets out a sigh of relief. All of a sudden, an explosion can be heard, causing Miranda to turn to Dead Bolt.

Dead Bolt's head rolls over to her.

MIRANDA GREY

Not again!

She points her gun out at the darkness.

MIRANDA GREY (CONT'D)

Whoever you are! Show yourself!

A shadow runs past her, causing her to turn around. She hears noises all around her. She takes a step back. Then, Vilgax drops down from the roof. She turns around and comes face to face with him.

VILGAX

Step aside, human!

Miranda jumps back and points her gun at him.

MIRANDA GREY

Leave my lab! Now!

Vlad Masters rises from the ground behind her.

VLAD MASTERS

Sorry. But that's not going to happen.

Miranda jumps around and fires at Vlad, but he dodges the attack. Just then, a small missile hits Miranda's hand, causing her to throw the gun across the room. She turns and sees Vexus holding Dead Bolt's head.

VEXUS

Is this how you treat your robot employees? Pathetic!

Miranda turns to the emergency alert system. She runs toward it, causing Vilgax, Vexus and Vlad to run after her. Just then, Shego drops in front of her.

SHEGO

Not going to happen, lady!

MIRANDA GREY

Who... Who are you?

DR. DRAKKEN

Oh... You could say we're...

Dr. Drakken walks out of the darkness.

DR. DRAKKEN (CONT'D)

New friends...