S4E05: We're Busting Outta Here

INT. MISC. DEPARTMENT - NIGHT

A sign hanging above a department reads "miscellaneous". Cat and Ladybug approach the department with a cleaning cart. One of the guards walks up to them.

PLAGUE DOCTOR GUARD

What do you want?

CAT NOIR

We're here to deliver Christmas presents! What do you think, Einstein? We're here to clean the toilets!

PLAGUE DOCTOR GUARD

What? It was cleaned a month ago! I guess it really is Christmas.

The Guard types a code into the security panel and the gate opens, allowing Cat and Ladybug to step in. They look around the room, and see all kinds of strange monsters.

CAT NOIR

Christmas? More like Halloween.

LADYBUG

Look!

Ladybug points to someone with a white star shaped hair pattern lifting weights in the far corner. They walk up to the person, though their view of them is warped.

LADYBUG

Um... Excuse me... Sir?

The inmate throws off the weight, and stands up. To Cat and Ladybug's shock, the man is a muscular cat-man.

CATMAN

(cowardly lion voice)

What's the big idea breaking my combo?

LADYBUG

Oh... Sorry, we thought you were someone else!

CATMAN

Oh, you mean Saturday? He's over there!

Catman points to Zak, who's being used as a stool by an elephant looking man. They walk over to Zak.

CAT NOIR

Zak Saturday?

ZAK SATURDAY

No wait! Don't tell me! It's against the rules to sweat on the ground! Well then, tell it to Dumbo here!

The elephant looks down at Zak, angry.

ELEPHANT

Who are you calling dumb?

ZAK SATURDAY

No-no-no! I wasn't calling you... It's a reference! You know... A Disney movie!

There's a pause.

ELEPHANT

I... Love... Disney. Okay, I'll let you live tonight.

Zak sighs and looks up at Cat and Ladybug.

ZAK SATURDAY

So what is it?