S3E04: Nibble on my Chocolate

INT. GUARDIAN MEETING ROOM - DAY

Elyon, Zak, Jenny, Danny, Ben and Kim gather around the meeting table as Commander Mom stands before them in front of her podium.

COMMANDER MOM

Afternoon Guardians. Let me ask you something, are you familiar with Wonky Bars?

BEN

Oh dude! I love Wonky Bars!

JENNY

What's a Wonky Bar?

KIM

Chocolate. Right?

COMMANDER MOM

Correct! Made in a top secret factory in the middle of Utah by famed business man William Wonky. No one has ever been inside. But that's about to change.

Mom presses her remote, showing a slide of a ticket winner.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

The company is throwing a contest in which five winners will take a tour of the factory. Only the silver ticket finders will get a chance.

KIM

Well, I can see why this would worry a dentist, but why should we care?

COMMANDER MOM

Cause we have reason to believe that Wonky is using illegal, toxic chemicals in his chocolate.

Mom presses another remote button, showing a before and after photo of a kid eating chocolate.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

Here's what someone looks like after a day of eating one Wonky Bar.

Switches slides.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

And here's what they look like after a week.

KIM

Whoa.

COMMANDER MOM

Yep. He must be using some type of chemical to make his chocolate more addicting. My higher ups have asked me to enlist two of you to go in under cover.

Mom takes out a counter fit ticket.

COMMANDER MOM (CONT'D)

One of you will go as the winner, and the other will go as their parent.

DANNY

Whoa! You must have dug threw miles of chocolate to get that!

BEN

You didn't throw away the chocolate did you?

COMMANDER MOM