S2E03: Meet the Peacocks

FADE IN:

INT. PEACOCK HOUSE LIVING ROOM - DAY

In a worn down house in the middle of the desert, four boys chained by their legs are dragged into a dark room by three figures shrouded in darkness. Sitting on a stool in the middle of the room is BETTY PEACOCK, a young girl with dirty big tails, and standing next to her are her parents, JAMIE LEE AND CURTIS PEACOCK.

JAMIE LEE PEACOCK

Alright, Betty, are you ready for your birthday surprise!

BETTY PEACOCK

Is it that boy band I've always wanted to see?

CURTIS PEACOCK

That's right darling! We sent your brothers out to kidnap... I mean, get, your favorite band! Boys! Bring them in!

The three men shrouded in darkness pulls on a long chain that the boy band OH BOYZ, Dexter, Ryan, Robby and Nicky, are cuffed to.

JAMIE LEE PEACOCK

There they are! Oh Boyz!

Upon seeing them, Betty becomes enrages, jumps off her stool, and repeatedly stomps her foot on the ground, shaking the house as a result.

BETTY PEACOCK

No! No! No! That's not the band I wanted!

CURTIS PEACOCK

But pumpkin, I thought you loved these boys!

BETTY PEACOCK

Not anymore! I stopped listening to them two days ago!

DEXTER

So... Can we go now?

CURTIS PEACOCK

No! Boys!

The men in shadow step into the light, revealing them to be half men half barnyard animals, specifically MOO-MOO, part cow, OINKERS, part pig, and CLUCKY, part chicken.

CURTIS PEACOCK (CONT'D)

Take them to the pit!

They grab the boys and drag them out of the house. The parents turn to Betty, who is still enraged.

BETTY PEACOCK

Mommy... Daddy... If I don't get my birthday present by tonight... I'm going to...

Just then, Betty starts to grow in an alarming rate, causing her parents to try to calm her down.

JAMIE LEE PEACOCK

No! Don't get mad, Betty! Tell us who you want to see and daddy and the boys will get them! Who is it?

BETTY PEACOCK

They are called... The Guardians!