S1E09: Night in the Big House

EXT. WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

Several armored cars pull up to the front of a warehouse. Several officers wearing bullet proof vests hop out of the vans, armed with assault weapons.

They run up to the door of the warehouse. Two officers lean against the sides of the warehouse door. One nods to the other, and one of them kicks down the door.

INT. WAREHOUSE

The officers storm the inside of the building, pointing their guns at an unknown target. It's revealed that the unknown target are the Guardians (minus Jenny), who are mid way in staking a young boy in the heart. They turn to the officers in shock.

KIM

Um... This isn't what it looks like.

The officers rush at them. Kim is pinned to the down and handcuffed. The boy runs away, causing Ben to try to grab him, but he's tackled by an officer. Jenny peeks into the warehouse through a back window. She ducks down to not be seen. One of the officer takes out a walkie-talkie.

OFFICER

We have them in custody. We're taking them to the station!

INT. LINE UP ROOM - NIGHT

Montage of the Guardians in the criminal line up. Kim looks annoyed; Ben tries to pose for the camera; Danny is crying uncontrollably; Zak has a big grin on his face; and Elyon just looks confused.

INT. INTERROGATION ROOM - NIGHT

A desk light is shined in Kim's face, who is still handcuffed.

OFFICER CLIFFORD

Trying to impale a six year old boy...

The light is pulled out of Kim's face, revealing the face of Officer Clifford.

OFFICER CLIFFORD (CONT'D)

What kind of sicko's are you?

KIM

Look, this is all just one big misunderstanding.

OFFICER CLIFFORD

Oh? And what exactly am I misunderstanding here? Were you rehearsing for a play or something?

KIM

I... Look, I have a card that will solve everything.

OFFICER CLIFFORD

Oh really?

KIM

Yes. Just take a look at it and everything will be settled.

Clifford raises an eyebrow. He walks around Kim and digs into her pocket, pulls out the card. The card reads "Agent of the Center of Paranormal Studies". Clifford looks at Kim with disgust.

OFFICER CLIFFORD

Is this some kind of joke?