S3E11: Witch Hunt

EXT. DOWNTOWN HEATHERFIELD - DAY

On a bus street in Heatherfield, we see a wanted poster of Kim Possible and the others pinned to a brick wall. All of a sudden, the wind picks up. Pedestrians look up and, to their horror, see a portal opening up above their heads.

Out of the portal flies various creatures, some bat-like, some bird like, and some pterodactyl like. Each monster carried a massive creature in their talons, resembling canines, felines, bovines, and ursines.

The winged creatures dropped the quadrupeds into the city, landing next to unsuspecting pedestrians. They scream as the behemoths look them down with glowing green eyes.

INT. FENTON LABS: LIVING ROOM - DAY

Jazz turns on the TV, and sees something on the news that shocks her.

JAZZ FENTON

Mom... Dad...

Jack and Maddie Fenton enter the room. The TV shows breaking news of various portals from around the world.

NEWS REPORTER

More and more creatures seem to pour out of these portals. Thousands, if not millions or people have evacuated major cities under threat of the invasive species. Experts have compared this to a similar migration a year ago, resulting from climate change...

All of a sudden, the TV starts to fuzz.

INT. WAKEMAN RESIDENCE - DAY

Nora slams her fist onto the TV in order to get rid of the fuzz. Instead, the feed cuts to the Weird World set.

NORA WAKEMAN

What the devil...

Center of the frame is a chair who's back is turned to the camera. Suddenly, the camera turns around, revealing VV Argost.

VV ARGOST

Greetings and beyond the new, my dear viewers. Did you miss me?

INT. SATURDAY AIRSHIP - DAY

As Doc flies the airship solo, Drew storms into the room with a frantic Fiskerton, Komodo and Zon behind her.

DREW SATURDAY

Doc! Turn on the TV! Now!

DOC SATURDAY

What? What channel?

DREW SATURDAY

Doesn't matter...

Doc turns to his wife in shock. He flips a few buttons on his master board, cutting the feed on his computer to a cable signal. There he sees, first hand, his archenemy, VV Argost.

DOC SATURDAY

What!

VV ARGOST

Now come now, did you really think I would stay dead? Don't you remember last time that happened?

INT. RUSTBUCKET - NIGHT