Chapter 17- SEX?

ADAPTED

All Rights Reserved

©️ Emrys Noah 2021

Viewers decretion is advised, mature scene ahead, if you're not comfortable with it. You can go on to the next chapter. There is no important plot in this chapter. Just two lovers having fun.

 BETILLA

My back was pressed against the kitchen counter and Archer's hands were on both sides of me, effectively trapping me in. I giggled when I felt his nose trailing slowly on my neck. I bent my neck to give him more access. His nose was replaced by his lips and I let out a squeak which he chuckled to. He looked at me and whispered, "You like that?" I was getting out of breath and struggled to put words in my mouth. I opened my mouth to talk but was cut off by his lips on mine. 

He hoisted me up to the counter and it reminded me of that time in the school bathroom, when he helped me clean my lip. I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt his fingers crawl over my slender legs. Thank God, I shaved that week. I reached for his hand which was on my thigh. I traced imaginary lines on his hand and it got his attention. His head tilted down to our hands and he looked back at me and smirked. I gasped when he suddenly parted my legs and stood in between. My hands instinctively went to his shoulders. I fought the urge to wrap my legs around his waist. 

My eyes widened when I felt his hand grab my behind and pull me closer to him. "You like that?" He teased. I was squirming against him. His hands left a hot trail up my body. I grabbed one that was on my waist and placed it on my chest as I did before. Archer froze physically for a second. His dark heated gaze was placed on my chest and I arched my back to give him, a better view? I felt his hand twitch on my chest. My heart was thrown out of rhythm. I was sure he was worried about how hard my heart was pumping. As if someone hit play on him, his hand darted to my face. He looked at me with clouded eyes. What have I done?

"Don't go there." He whispered against my lips before kissing me. His lips were perfect. I lost control and wrapped my legs around his waist. I found myself kissing him back with equal amounts of passion. The kiss built a cloud of lust around us. He suddenly pulled away. We stayed there staring at each other, waiting for the other to make another move. He took a step back to me and analysed my clothing situation. I was in a big t-shirt and some sweatpants. Courtesy of Mae. 

I felt his fingers go under my shirt and I realised what he was getting at. He successfully pulls off my shirt and he took a sharp intake of breath. His eyes raked over my body and finally settled on my eyes. I was obviously scared to see his reaction. I was wearing a simple bralette underneath my shirt. He opened his mouth and closed it. And opened it again. He resembled a fish at that moment. "Fucking sexy." He muttered to himself. I blushed at his comment. He tossed my shirt somewhere, I didn't know where. I was very aware of how moist I was becoming down there. 

He placed a single kiss in the middle of my chest. I moaned and reached for his hair. My fingers got tangled in his hair as I moaned his name. He left a trail of kisses over my stomach and he stilled when he reached my lower abdomen. His head darts up to look at me. I was blinded with pleasure and lust, I couldn't see his eyes clearly. They were asking me for permission. He paused as if he had just realised what was going on. He stood up suddenly. He ran his hands through his hair aggressively. He was not happy?

I frowned at him and replayed what just happened. We almost had sex. Did I even want that? I sighed as I got down from the counter. I reached for my shirt but I didn't know where Archer tossed it too. I looked at him only to find him seated on the couch, his phone in hand as if nothing occurred. His hair was messy though. "Arch," I called out. He turned to look at me, raising an eyebrow. "Where's my shirt?" I questioned. He gave me a what the fuck look.

So yeah, Archer had no idea where my shirt was. "You had my shirt. You took it off. Where is it?" I asked him, giving him a death glare. "I swear, Betty. I can't remember." He laughed at me and started to walk away. "Archer! Get your ass back here. I need to find my shirt. The shirt you held last." I whined. His face softened and he sighed. "Okay, let's go to the scene of the crime." 

"You stood there. I sat here and you had my shirt in your- was it your left hand?" I rambled, pointing to the positions. Archer huffed and went to where he was. A few seconds passed and he replied. "I held it in my left hand because my right hand was holding yours." He smirked at me. When did that happen? Was I that carried away? I blushed as I remember feeling his hand on mine. "So you held my shirt in your left hand. Meaning you threw it to the right." I concluded. He gave me a cheeky smile."That's my girl!" 

Archer and I spent almost ten minutes looking for the shirt. After the fifth minute, he complained. "Betty, why don't you just get another freaking shirt?" He tried to persuade me. He was really lazy. I pouted at him and whined, "I want that one!" He groaned and muttered, "You're lucky I fucking love you." My heart warmed at the statement. He looked under the couch and I stood there admiring him. "Fucking finally!" He exclaimed and pulled out my shirt. I had a small smile on my face. He walked to where I stood and dressed me in the shirt. "You happy?" He sassed.

AN

NO SEX BOOHOO!