BONUS CHAPTER

DISCLAIMER

THIS DOESN'T FOLLOW THE PLOT OF THE STORY. I JUST HAD THIS BURST OF IDEA AND I NEEDED TO PUT IT DOWN, IT IS JUST A BONUS CHAPTER, KIND OF LIKE AN EXAMPLE OF THE RELATIONSHIP I FEEL BETTY AND ARCHER END UP HAVING, ENJOY

All Rights Reserved

©️ Emrys Noah 2021

BETTY

He was at peace, snuggled up to me, and his head rested on my leg. We were watching a movie and he had fallen asleep. He had been asleep for a while now, I could feel him waking up. My leg was cramping because I didn't want to wake him by changing positions. My heart beamed as I smiled at him. I felt his hand reach for mine and I bit my lip. "Wake up baby," I whispered and left a kiss on his temple. He groaned and pulled me closer by my waist. I squealed in response. He chuckled, sat up, ran a hand through his hair, and checked his phone. He looked back at me with a frown as I stretched my legs. I was confused. "Betty, you shouldn't have let me sleep for that long." He said as he reached for my leg. He palmed it and left a kiss. I stayed quiet because my heart was bursting with joy. 

"Let's go upstairs," he said and picked me up. I giggled and whispered, "I can walk Arch," He stopped and put me down. My legs felt weird at first but I wanted to be in his embrace. And he knew that. He looked me in the eye and I could almost hear him saying, 'you sure bout that?' I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him to his room. His parents were out for the weekend so we had his abode to ourselves. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me to himself. I shivered as he placed a single kiss behind my earlobe. "Archer," I breathed his name and he hummed in response. He knew what he was doing. 

I paused for a moment to think, "Let's go for a drive." I suggested, he wasn't expecting that. I smirked and reached for the keys on his dresser. I tossed them to him and went ahead of him. I heard him mutter as I passed, "You know how to drive me crazy." I was seated in the passenger seat already when he trooped out of his house. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. He turned to me, "Where to, ma'am?" I laughed and hit his arm, "To the moon and back." There was a glint in his eyes and he replied, "At your service," 

Archer's hand found its way to mine which rested on my bare thigh. He drew infinity loops which gave me comfort and also induced something else. I stared at his hand for a while and back at him. He knew exactly what he was doing. I forced my eyes to stay on the road but I couldn't help to wander back to his hand and what it was doing. His hand left occasionally to change gears but it was back immediately. I didn't realise we had driven round the neighbourhood and was now parked back in his driveway. He gently squeezed my thigh and I looked up at him immediately. I looked away from him to hide my blush and realised that we had gotten back home. "Betty," he called. I smiled as I looked back at him, "Did you enjoy the drive?" I bit my lip as I reached for his hand that was on my thigh, "Very." He chuckled and reached for his face and held it. "You're so cute." He whispered and held me close.  

TO BE CONTINUED, I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I CANT WRITE FOR LONG HOURS AGAIN LIKE I USED TO