||{Chapter One}||

"Oh, shut up you nerd!" You laugh out as you sat near what you assumed was one of Karasuno's gyms, it was lunch and you were on the phone with Kuroo, one of your best friends from Nekoma, he was the captain of the boys' volleyball team and you used to be their manager before you moved to Miyagi and were great friends with everyone on the team, you considered them your family.

"Y/N You should totally join the volleyball team at Karasuno, we can see each other at matches!" Lev called through the phone; they were sitting in a circle with Kuroo's phone on speaker so they all could talk to you.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe I will but you know I don't like strangers" You sighed as you leaned against the wall.

"Your legitimately in a school full of stranger right now Y/N, I promise they are nice people, at least the second and third years are, I had like, one match against them before you became our manager, their chill" Kuroo said as Yaku agreed, and you rolled your eyes.

"That doesn't count bitch! Your dicks, ya know that!?" You groaned, annoyed.

"Even me?" Kenma asked quietly as there was laughter in the background.

"Oh, no! Of course, not dear! You're the precious cinnamon roll!" You said with a smile, hearing the others groan.

"And she says she doesn't play favorites" Innuoka stated as he rolled his eyes.

"What about me Y/N~Chan!?" Lev pleads were heard through the phone as you laughed.

"You're a precious cinnamon roll too lev, don't worry!" You encourage happily.

"Thanks Y/N- "The sound drowned out as you heard the footsteps of someone approaching you.

"Excuse me, Is this the volleyball gym?" You heard someone ask, more specifically, a 5'11, raven haired boy, he was towering over your sitting figure and looked slightly scary, it reminded you of Yamamoto, so you weren't all that scared.

"Ah, well I think so, but I wouldn't know, I just transferred here." You say with a smile but, you were freaking out, what if he thinks your weird, what if you make a fool out of yourself?

"Oh, well thanks anyways, I'm Kageyama Tobio from class 1-3" You watched as the boy bowed slightly, introducing himself to you, so you stood up to do the same.

"L/N Y/N from class 2-4, pleased to meet you" you offer a smile and bow to your Kohei.

"Oh- You're my senpai? I'm sorry, I didn't know" you watched the boy apologize before bowing respectfully.

"Its fine, I honestly don't mind, I'm pretty sure the gym is open so just go right in I guess, that's how it worked at Nekoma." You replied with a soft smile.

You watched as he nodded and disappeared inside the gym before sitting down and putting your headphones back on.

"I'm so proud of my beautiful Kohei!"

"My daughter is growing up!"

"Was that a guy!? Our precious manager!!!"

"What the fuck- first off, Kuroo shut the fuck up, second, Yaku, mother dear, I'm obviously growing up, so are you, third, I hate to break it to you, but I'm not your manager anymore Yamamoto" You sighed as you soon let out a chuckle.

You heard disappointed sounds from the boys over the phone as you smiled.

"Your sadness gives me power, I crave your downfall" You laugh out, referencing a videogame, earing you a small giggle from Kenma.

After a few minutes of talking, you say your goodbyes and hang up, closing your eyes to relax until you hear talking form inside the gym and get up to take a look.

As you slid open the door, all eyes move to you and a wave of nostalgia winds over you as you offer the boys a soft smile. Two seem to be third years, they are standing with some scary looking guy, maybe a second year? Then there's Kageyama~San with a tangerine looking guy.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but I have a few questions if that's ok!" You bow and hope you didn't interrupt something important.

"Don't worry about it! Come right in, take a seat, I just need to deal with this then I can come help you out!" You nod and go sit on a bench.

he spoke with such authority, he's probably the captain, that's good, maybe he can give more information on how to sign up to be a manager. You watch as the group talks, that scary guy is more of a dog than anything else, but he seems to be looking over at you a lot with a blush across his face, as if he were looking at a god.

You watch as what you think is the vice principal comes into the gym to scold the two fighting boys before his toupee gets knocks off his head onto the captain's head, you see the second-year start laughing so you walk over and hit him on the nose with your water bottle and scold him.

"Don't laugh! He is the vice principal! Show some respect, what are you? A dog!? Need someone to train you and put you on a leash!?" You scold, he doesn't seem upset, he looks as if he had just been blessed as he get on his knees, bowing.

"Ah- Exactly Tanka! Respect the vice principal!" A silver haired third year joins you in scolding the boy while the captain apologizes and speaks with the vice principal and the first years go back to arguing. That silver haired boy gives off mother vibes.

"I apologize on behalf of the second years! I promise not all of us are like this! I actually have respect!" You feel obligated as the only other second year to apologize on behalf of this idiot, bowing at a 90-degree angle.

"Calm down dear, he's fine, if anything I should apologize for the inconvenience the volleyball team has caused you today!" You stand up properly and watch your senpai bow, quickly ushering him back up telling him it's no problem.

"Anyways, I heard you had a few questions! I'm the vice-captain so I can help you out!" He smiles at you, and you return the smile, God, this reminds you of Nekoma.

"I was wandering if I could apply to be a manager here! I can promise I have a lot of experience from when I was the manager of Nekoma last year!" You bow slightly along with your request.

"Oh! I'm sure our manager would love that! She's n her third year and was looking for someone! If you stick around for a while, she should be here soon!" The boy smiles brightly while the second year just basks in your presence, screaming about having two sexy managers. You turn to go scold the first years that are fighting by pulling them away from each other and sitting them on a bench.

"Alright you two! That's enough! As your senpai I refuse to have you both keep fighting! Both of you need to calm down and sort this out responsibly! Kageyama~San! I expected better of someone I found so respectful!" You scold the two harshly, learning that the other boy's name was Hinata Shoyo. Eventually you heard the gym door opening over the two first years bickering.

"Alright guys! Line up! First years! You two especially!" You hear the captain yell, you let the boys go and sit back on the bench to watch them get scolded.