||{Chapter Eight}||

{Comments on a post of you and Kiyoko with the puppies}

MarryMeKiyoko5: WHAAAAAA THIS IS HEAVEN, TWO CUTE GIRLS WITH PUPPIES!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME Y/N~CHAN AND KIYOKO CHAN HUNG OUTTTT???<333333333333333333333

SugawaraKou$h12: @MarryMeKiyoko Because you would stalk them home and take photos, obviously, we were protecting them.

AzumaneAsahi3: @MarryMeKiyoko Because we care for the girls and know what your like, they are probably asleep so let's not bomb their comment section.

RoLlInGtHuNdEr4: @SugawaraKou$h12 Don't do my bro like that, he's bad but he isn't THAT bad. Btw OMG TANAKA BRO THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!<3333

MarryMeKiyoko5: THANKS BRO <3 BUT IKR!? THEY LOOK LIKE GODDESSES <<<33333333

SawamuraDaichi1: @MarryMeKiyoko @RoLlInGtHuNdEr both of you go to bed or you're doing laps tomorrow, although, after seeing this, L/N~San might make you anyway.

"THOSE SIMPS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO HARASS OUR COMMENT SECTIONS!?" You exclaimed, overly angry at the situation.

"Calm down Y/N~Chan, this is normal for me" Kiyoko smiled slightly and gently took the phone from you, placing it on the table before continuing to get ready while helping you stay calm and making sure you had all your things.

"I swear- they are dead meat when we get to practice!" You groaned as you finished up, it was currently four in the morning, and you were about to leave for practice.

Around an hour later and you were just finished setting up the gym, the coach had arrived and so did the team, all except the two idiots. Apparently, they got afraid of you and were contemplating skipping, which didn't sit well with you, and you were going to beat their asses later.

"Tsukishima~San! Stop teasing Kageyama~San and train! You aren't sweating yet!" You called across the gym before sighing and fixing Kiyoko's hair with a small smile.

"Thank you, Y/N~Chan" Kiyoko said quietly earning a hum of acknowledgment from you.

Not even twenty minutes later Nishinoya and Tanaka arrive with flowers, running at you and Kiyoko, as Kiyoko goes to duck, you let off a deadly aura.

"DOWN." You shout grabbing everyone's attention, you sounded angry and the two were terrified as they instantly dropped to their knees.

"First, you ignore that I told you to make sure you slept early. Second, you spam poor Kiyoko's comment section. Third, you disrespect your managers, captain, AND coach, by coming in so late!" You scolded harshly, towering over them.

"We're sor-" Nishinoya started before you grabbed a water bottle, whacking him on the nose with it, causing him to yelp.

"Then you start making excuses! Saying sorry is an excuse if you say it before getting punished! It's pathetic and weak! Now go run laps! Then you can apologise." You glared before turning and walking to the court, helping Hinata with his receives.

There was a silence in the gym for a few moments as the two rushed to their feet and started running laps around the court. After a while the others decided it was best to just continue practice before they were next. Hinata panicked slightly when you approached him before you started helping him.

About an hour later the team just finished a practice match together and you were taking a water break since your throat hurt from yelling at them all morning, you seemed a lot more angry than usual, and Kiyoko was often found whispering in your ear or calming you down. The third-year boys noticed this and were nervous but wanted to make sure you were ok.

"Ok, ok, we will all say a name and that person has to go talk to her" Sugawara said as the three stood in the corner. At the count of three, Sugawara said Asahi, Asahi said Sugawara and Daichi Sugawara, except the second and first years were listening in all said Asahi, so it was 0 for Daichi, 2 for Sugawara and 9 for Asahi. This led to Asahi trying to defend himself from them all before getting pushed in your direction to the point where he gave up and went.

"U-um Y/N~San..." Asahi mumbled out grabbing your attention, Kiyoko saw what was happening and came over to make sure you didn't lash out at the nervous boy.

"What is it Azumane~San? Can't you see I'm trying to relax?" You said calmly, almost too calm.

"Well- well the others and I noticed you were acting d-different and wanted to know-" Asahi started stuttering out until you gave him a harsh glare.

"Different? Expand on that 'tough guy' are you trying to say I'm changing some shit !? Because I'll beat your ass-" You started raising your voice until Kiyoko rushed over and pulled you gently away from Asahi. -you hadn't realised you were closing him into a corner and screaming in his face-

"Y/N~Chan, please lower your voice, you're scaring the poor thing, just look at him" Kiyoko said gently as you then realised that Asahi was shaking and extremely nervous. This is when you started getting extremely sad.

"No, no Azumane~San d-don't be scared! I'm so sorry! I didn't m0mean it please forgive me!" You bowed and teared up, now Asahi felt bad and panicked trying to comfort you, causing the other third years -including Kiyoko- to face palm.

"Both of you calm down- Asahi~San don't panic- Y/N~Chan, calm down, its ok, Asahi forgives you!" Kiyoko said gently. It was like two emotional wrecks were trying to interact and failing miserably.

"Exactly Y/N~San! You didn't mean it! It's alright! Don't cry!" Asahi had seen your glossed over eyes and hugged you to calm you down. Eventually you calmed down and unconsciously decided that Asahi's chest was the perfect place for a nap as you dragged him the bench and cuddled up to him falling straight asleep, leaving him flustered and confused.

"If it isn't obvious enough- Y/N~Chan is uh- ya know- as Tanaka and Nishinoya would say, it's her danger week." Kiyoko sighed and the second-year duo panicked going on about having to set up defences because girls on their periods terrified them due to Tanaka's sisters' violent nature when she was on hers.