||{Chapter Fifteen}||

"Oh! I forgot to mention! Y/N~Chan! Kenma ha- OW- KYANMA THAT HURT" Kuroo was going to say something until Kenma hit him.

"Kenma has a crush!" Lev called while Kenma was busy yelling at Kuroo.

"WHAT? KENMA YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?" You whined and Kenma went red.

"I-I.. She's a foreign girl, she's new to my class..." Kenma said just loud enough to be heard.

"Ah, what does the lucky girl look like?" You smiled interested.

"5'3, brown hair with blonde highlights, she's quiet and likes games.." Kenma said with a small smile.

"Aww so cute! What's her name?" You smiled happily

"I-I don't know, it was foreign.. an English name..." Kenma said sadly.

"Bitch you learnt mine, give it your best shot, I'll help." You smiled and waited.

"N-Ni- no it was- nio- nioum- n-nioni?" Kenma huffed frustrated.

"Niomi?" You asked softly.

"No..." Kenma grumbled

"Naomi?" You said and Kenma nodded

"I have a cousin named Naomi, I haven't seen her in ages though, she's back in Australia." You sighed and smiled.

"I should talk to her tonight... I miss that whore." I yawned and smiled as we finished eating.

That night when we were in bed- futons?- I called my cousin, wondering how she was. Pulling my phone from Kenma's charger I smiled and searched for her contact quietly, finding it and clicking the facetime button.

"Naomi! Hey! I'm just checking in, how are you?" You started speaking in fluent English, confusing the boys around you.

"I'm good, I actually just moved to Tokyo! I'm going to need some of those Japanese lessons, I'm really struggling." The quiet voice sounded through the phone.

"Duh, I got you girl, send me your address, I'm actually in Tokyo at the moment visiting some friends!" I replied happily

"So your talking to a female a friend?.." Kenma said, he knew a little English which was surprising.

"Yes? How did you know?" I replied, switching to Japanese like a pro.

"'Friend' means friend right? And 'girl' means girl right?" Kenma said softly.

"Haha, yes Kenma, it does- Ayo Rooster, you don't mind if I invite my friend over tomorrow? She's Australian but she just moved to Tokyo and needs me to teach her Japanese" I asked, listening to Naomi's confused noises.

"Sure? I don't mind." He replied half asleep.

"Actually nay, I'll come pick you up and bring you to my friends' place, they are a bunch of volleyball guys, hope you don't mind." I switched back to English easily, Kenma trying to decipher and learn.

"I don't mind at all, I'll text you my address, I'll see you tomorrow hoe." She said and I hummed in agreement before hanging up.

"So sexyyyyyyyyyyyy" Yamamotto whined earning a smack from Yaku.

"Pfft- damn right, I may be sexy but I aint yours so hands off~" I chuckled and smiled, drifting off to sleep, finding peace in the boys' arguing.

~Timeskip~

"Alright, everyone dressed!? We are going to be late you dumb fucks!" I called, Kenma gaming beside me, he was actually decently fast at getting up in the morning, must be all he practice from almost running late every morning.

"yes yes! Let's go!" Kuroo huffed as the rest walked out and we left the house, headed to my cousins' house.

It was a decent walk, not short but not too long either. The journey was full of Yaku and Lev fighting, Kuroo and Yamamotto talking about how cute the new gurl was, which pissed off Kenma while I taught Kenma a few English words, how to say my cousin's name, how to greet someone, stuff to impress his crush.

"Alright! When we walk in, you will be silent! Behave yourselves, yeah!? Be respectful and responsible, do NOT touch ANYTHING. And no simping! I'm looking at you Tora!" I ordered once we arrived out the front of a quaint decently sized house. Once they all agreed, I went and knocked.

"Hello?- Y/N ITS BEEN YEARS" An older woman answered the door quickly crushing m in a hug.

'Mhm, Naomi told me you moved here and I came to steal her for the day!" I replied happily, confusing Kenma once again.

"'Steal'? isn't that stealing, like stealing a bag?" Kenma huffed.

"yes, but its slang for saying your taking them out for the day." I explained, swapping between English and Japanese.

"Y/N YOU HOE" is all I heard before a force pushed me to the ground, it was Naomi, my other cousin.

"OW YOU LITTLE SHIT-" I glared playfully and hugged back before she cowered behind me.

"Y/N~Chan... T-That's Naomi... The girl from my class.." Kenma said, he was a bright red.

"Oh?~ Well that's good, I'll hep you communicate!" I smiled confusing Naomi.

"Naomi, this is Kozume Kenma, He is in your class actually." I said.

"So... 'Kozume' is his last name and 'Kenma' Is his first, right?" Naomi questioned quietly causing me to nod.

"Boys, line your asses up so she can learn your names, Kenma, what can Naomi call you?" I said in Japanese as they did as they were told.

"Kenma..." I heard the small boy say.

"Call him Kenma, Nay. Now, this first one Is Tetsuro Kuroo, He Is captain of the Nekoma boys' volleyball team. Kuroo, introduce yourself, maybe shell learn how to do it herself." I switched languages very well but it was harder than I thought it would be.

"I'm Tetsuro Kuroo, class 3-3, please take care of me." Kuroo said, bowing.

"Bitch I aint no princess-" Naomi started before I cut her off.

"Its how you introduce yourself to strangers here, he basically said, 'I'm Tetsuro Kuroo from class 3-3, please take care of me' meaning he hopes to be friends." I explained before we went through everyone else.

"H-hello Naomi, I'm kozume Kenma fro-...from claas 2-3.. ple-plee-pla-please tak care of ma-me..." Kenma said softly, bowing, which was shocking on its own but Kenma said it in english.

"K-Kenma! You actually picked up on that!?" I said in Japanese, surprised by this.

"Fuck- Y/N, that was kind of adorable-"Naomi said to me making me laugh.

"Yeah, he never does that- I'd say, at school, stay with Kenma, yeah? He is most likely to catch on and understand you, maybe you should manage their team! I'm managing Karasuno's, and theirs a training camp soon!- lucky they cant understand me- they don't know yet, but we can spend the whole week together!" I smiled and Naomi nodded s we all started walking home.