||{Chapter Two}||

"Fortunately, the vice principal is not punishing us, and no apology is necessary, provided you all agree that you saw nothing. But you guys- "The captain started to lecture the boys before those two first years went at it again, interrupting the captain.

"This is all because you couldn't hit a serve! You suck! What's the difference from last year huh!?" Kageyama argued with Hinata, and of course, the tangerine had to argue back.

"You talk too much!" Hinata began before the captain stepped in, you found this quite entertaining to watch as you sipped your water.

"Hey." The captain grabbed everyone's attention before speaking again. "I want you to listen to me, I don't know what your motive was for attending Karasuno but I'm sure you came here with victory in mind."

"Yes!" Hinata said "Of course" Kageyama stated.

The captain ignored this as he continued speaking of how Karasuno used to be one of the top team in the prefecture and how they went to nationals once but now they only rank in the top 8 and now they have the nickname 'Wingless Crows', once he was finished, he stepped towards the two first years, he looked pissed, it was scary which would explain why the second and even vice moved away.

"If we want to go to nationals, we can't have the Vice principal on our backs; I'm not saying you guys must be best friends, but even if you were junior high enemies, I need you to understand that you're on the same team now. Do you understand?" The captain even freaked you out a little, you can't imagine how terrified those first years must be.

And with that, the captain kicked them out of the gymnasium and shut the door in their faces, even you thought that was a little harsh and you usually enjoyed watching this stuff. You went to stand with the vice-captain and listen to their pleas, you honestly felt bad.

"Are you sure about this, Daichi? They are still members and teams come together gradually no matter what" The vice said, pitying the two outside.

"I agree, I know I'm not in the team but that seemed a little harsh." You agreed with the vice and moved to look at them out the window.

"I know that, but- "Once again, the captain that you assumed was named 'Daichi' was interrupted by Kageyama swearing to get along with Hinata. He sighed and went to the door, opening it just enough to show a terrifying eye to the two.

"Are you sure you mean that?" After that, there was an eerie silence and the vice-captain decided to lighten the mood by pulling the two second years away from the commotion and creepy captain.

"I'm Koushi, Sugawara, The official setter and vice-captain of the Karasuno high boys' volleyball team! But you can just call me Suga, class 3-4" He smiled and bowed as he introduced himself and nudged the other second year to do the same.

"And I'm Ryunnosuke, Tanaka! The best wing spiker on the team from class 2-1!" The other said proudly and bowed before they both stood back up.

"I'm, L/n, Y/N! I just transferred here from Nekoma high and was the manager for their boys' volleyball team! Class 2-4 Pleasure to meet you both!" You smiled and bowed.

"And I'm Sawamura, Daichi, Captain and wing spiker of the team, I'm from class 3-4, I apologize for everything you've seen thus far." You jump slightly and turn to see the captain giving a bow before smiling.

"Now, what did you need?" Daichi asked before Suga filled him in. After that they came to the decision that they'd keep you here to wait for their actual manager which you didn't mind, soon, more people, seemingly second years, arrived and they started practice.

You were happily watching them play, cheering them on, when the door slid open once again, revealing a gorgeous woman, the had raven hair and glasses, her skin was perfect, and her eyes were memorizing. It wasn't even a second before Tanaka was at her side, asking if she wanted him to take her bag for her, which she denied and walked away from the poor guy, he seemed happy that she ignored him, which confused you.

Sugawara quickly shut the door after that and the woman noticed you, walking over. Sugawara had to drag Tanaka back to the court, which made you giggle, before you noticed she had put her bag down and was looking at you with a small smile.

"Good afternoon, I'm Shimizu, Kiyoko but you can just call me Kiyoko, I'm from class 3-2, it's a pleasure to meet you" You watched with a blush as the beautiful woman bowed, causing you to stand up.

"I-I'm L/N, Y/N, from class 2-4, The pleasure is all mine, I assure you!" You bowed a full 90-degrees, completely caught off guard from Kiyoko.

"Tell me, L/N~San, are you here because you have a crush on one of the boys?" Kiyoko asked quietly, she acted as though she were grateful to have a girlfriend she can chat to and gossip with.

"Oh, no, I'm here to see you Kiyoko~Senpai! I would like to apply as a manager!" You smile as you both sit down, watching as her" face lights up.

"Really!? I'd love that!" She smiles and you hear Tanaka freaking out over seeing her so happy.

"Really! Thank you! I already know what I'm doing so I won't be a hassle!" You smile and bow your head.

You and Kiyoko spend time getting to know each other until the boys are done, you and Kiyoko hand out water bottles before she gathers everyone up in a line and goes into the storage room, coming back with a jacket.