||{Chapter Five}||

It had been a while and Hinata had finished, you turned your camera on and set up your phone to face the court before forcing Kageyama to set to Hinata, too bad he was too tired to spike it, he was on the ground, puffed out from all the receives he had to do.

"Kageyama that's just sad... he's too tired to hit a set right now" Suga said before we watched Hinata dragged himself up and ran up, spiking the ball down, he looked so happy but once he landed, he ended up throwing up since he over worked.

You quickly grabbed him a water bottle and a rag and left the boys to clean up as you went back to Kuroo, Suga joining you.

"Yikes, poor guy- Oh- Nice to meet you, I'm Kuroo Tetsuro, third year captain of the Nekoma boys' volleyball team." Kuroo said once he noticed Suga.

"Ah, Sugawara Koushi, third year, vice-captain of Karasuno's boys' volleyball team" Suga said softly.

"Aww look at you both getting along, anyways, we got to get out of here boys! Daichi will be here soon!" You called and you hung up on Kuroo and helped everyone pack up and kicked the two first years out who went to do their own practice.

You then immediately started resetting everything up to make it more believable as Kiyoko arrived with Daichi and they helped set up. Once everyone arrived and everything was set up, Kiyoko pulled you aside to ask what happened earlier.

"So? Were we right?" Kiyoko asked softly as she helped you fill up the water bottles.

"Yes, we were, Tanaka had a sneaky early morning practice with the two boys, I joined them and Suga found out about it but promised not to tell Daichi and he joined us, that was at like- 5-6 this morning" you said, sighing as you walked over to Ennoshita who was hunching to receive instead of lowering his hips which you fixed.

"Thank you, L/N~Chan" Ennoshita smiled softly and continued as you nodded and walked back to Kiyoko.

The two of you took notes and watched everyone practice before the doors opened revealing a tall blonde guy and a shorter but still tall green haired boy, Kiyoko brought you to them and gathered everyone's attention, introducing them as 'Tsukishima Kei' and 'Yamaguchi Tadashi' Yamaguchi seemed nice, but Tsukishima was a salty little bitch that you would have to train down like Tanaka.

"L/N, Y/N, second year, class 2-4, Nice to meet you Tsukishima~San, Yamaguchi~San" You bowed, and Yamaguchi bowed back but Tsukishima just nodded and went to walk away, so you did the 'responsible thing' and grabbed a volleyball, pegging it at his head.

"Tsukki! Are you alright!?" Yamaguchi rushed over and tried to help Tsukishima, but you just glared and walked over, Tanaka and Suga backed away from the facinity as Daichi went to get between what he assumed was fight before Suga pulled him back.

"How dare you disrespect your senpais! You come into this gym with your salty ass personality and the way you greeted your captain, managers and team is disgraceful! Go do 50 laps! Right now!" You demanded, pissed off as the boy just smirked.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you from up here shorty~" Tsukishima said as you growled and jumped up, grabbing him by the ear and chucking him across the gym.

"I SAID LAPS. NOW LAMPOST." Your aura darkened and Yamaguchi was scared for his friend, Tanaka and Suga were terrified and everyone else was confused.

"Jesus where do you get that strength from!? Ok, ok I'm going, god!" Tsukishima growled but he began running the laps and you took a deep breath before turning to the others "I apologize for that outburst, it won't happen again, Yamaguchi I'm so sorry that had to be one of your first impressions on me, how about we go talk about what you should be doing for practice, hm?" You smiled sweetly and took Yamaguchi's hand, leading him to the bench with Kiyoko where you girls decided he should work on his serves.