||{Chapter Twenty Six}||

During lunch, we all decided that after lunch we would relax a bit, maybe go out for a while. As we ate we decided on the park nearby because the was a café on the border that we could eat at if we got hungry and it was cheap, so we didn't really mind all that much if we had to eat there.

"Alright, Kiyoko and I will do the dishes then we can leave!" I smiled and the two of us got up before Asahi followed.

"I'll help out, you girls have done a lot for us these past few days, let me repay that." Asahi said softly and I smiled.

"You don't have to Asahi, Y/N and I have got this under control, promise." Kiyoko hummed out and I nodded.

"Yeah, it's out jobs to look after you boys so that is what we are going to do, now sit down-" I started but Tsukishima covered my mouth and Daichi stood up.

"Asahi is right, you two have done a lot, sit down, we've got this." Daichi smiled and he, Asahi, and Sugawara went into the kitchen to clean up, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Hinata, and Kageyama were forbidden from helping, the third years didn't want them to somehow burn down the kitchen.

I sighed but didn't argue with the boys, they were my senpais after all. So instead of cleaning, Kiyoko and I spoke about practice plans, at some point, Tadashi laid his head in my lap and I gently started stroking through his hair with my non-dominant hand as I wrote things down and pointed things out with my dominant hand. Soon enough; the third years came out of the kitchen and we all stood up from our spots and collectively decided to pack our things before we go out, seeing as we were leaving early the next morning.

"He- Hey! Y/N! I never really unpacked my stuff so- do you need any help? I'd be happy to help you." Asahi grabbed my attention right before I went into my room.

"Uh- Sure Asahi, I appreciate the offer!" I smiled and left the door open as I went in, a silent invitation to follow, which Asahi did.

"So I uh-" Asahi started as he closed my door and I smirked.

"Hah, knew it! I can tell if your genuinely asking if I need help or if you need an excuse to talk to me alone, what do you need, 'Sahi?" I asked as I started packing my stuff.

"Oh- S-sorry, I know it was kind of rude.. I am going to help you though!" Asahi panicked slightly and started helping me pack up only for me to shake my head.

"I don't need your help 'Sahi, I agreed knowing that you needed to talk to me, I never expected you to help." I smiled softly but Asahi insisted that he helped me.

"I need you to help me move my stuff- I'm not moving away or anything! My parents just moved to Canada and I'm going to be living on my own, so I need to adjust the house." Asahi said softly.

"I would be happy to help Asahi! I love interior design!" You smiled and the two of you finished packing your things.

"And I was wondering if you knew of anyone hiring?-" Asahi said with a nervous chuckle and you nodded.

"I am! You can help me with the pups, ill train you for free and pay you!" You smiled brightly and hugged Asahi.

"Don't worry about a thing, whatever you need, I've got you! I make this change last year, its really difficult but I managed!" You smiled and pulled away from the now blushing Asahi.

"Thank you for all your help Y/N~Chan.." Asahi's blush grew and he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Its no problem Asahi! I'm more than happy to help you!" You smiled and Asahi nodded happily.

"Let's go meet up with the team so we can head to the park." Asahi suggested with a smile. You agreed and you both walked out, meeting with everyone.

Together, you all head across to the park with high spirits, everybody seems to be bunching into their groups; Hinata, Kageyama, Tanaka and Nishinoya, in a group at the front, Asahi and Suga, in a group, Daichi, Ennoshita and Kiyoko in a group and Tsukishima with Yamaguchi. And then there was me, alone at the back. I was not about to let them exclude me so I speed up and joined Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, snatching Tsukishima's headphones, putting them on my head to see what he was listening to.

"Oi Shrimp! Give those back." Tsukishima glared an icy glare and snatched them back, Yamaguchi snickering at my thievery.

"Relax mr. Grinch, I was just seeing what you were listening to, you have good taste!" You smiled and rested your arm over Yamaguchi's shoulders.

"Y/N~Chan, is it true? The rumors spreading through the school." Yamaguchi asked and I turned to him with a confused look before smirking.

"Ooo I have a fan club! Tell me Tadashi, what did I do!?" I leaned close like a petty fan girl who was gossiping.

"Uh- Well- Do you have a boyfriend from another school?" Tadashi asked and that Actually concerned me.

"No? What school? Tell me Tadashi." You asked, a bit more serious now, in all seriousness you Hated rumours and accusations.

"Some girls have been saying that a player from a school in Tokyo is saying his girlfriend is managing a boys team in Miyagi, Shiratoraizawa and Aoba Johsai don't have female managers so that only leaves you." Tadashi said and you froze.

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH IM GOING TO KILL THAT CUNT!" You swore in straight English, causing everyone to stop and look at you, you didn't even care at that point, you were pissed.

You snatched your phone from your pocket and called someone.

"PUT YOUR BITCH ON A FUCKING LEASH BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND BEAT HIM TO DEATH!"...