||{Chapter Nine}||

Asahi was having an internal panic, he had an emotional, beautiful girl sleeping on his chest and he was terrified to wake her, he was afraid to breath too loudly. Daichi had excused himself to go to the nearby store and buy you some woman things just in case even though Kiyoko insisted she was fine. Sugawara was keeping everyone quiet so you could sleep while scolding Asahi.

"If you even try to do something inappropriate to my precious Kouhai I will burn you boy, I will burn you in the pits of hell!" Sugawara whisper shouted at the team's official big softy.

You, on the other hand were completely unaware of the chaos you had unknowingly caused and nuzzled into Asahi sleepily, wrapping his large forearm in your smaller ones, this caused Asahi to smile softly and Kiyoko having to hold Sugawara, so he didn't whack the poor boy. Yamaguchi, being the innocent boy he was, was asking Tsukishima, the scheming half of the duo, if he had a jacket so he could put it on you to keep you warm. Tsukishima smirked and nodded his head before taking Asahi's jacket and handing it to the innocent boy.

"Um- Yamaguchi dear, where did you get this jacket?" Sugawara asked the small boy, holding back a laugh.

"It's Tsukki's! I didn't bring mine today, so he gave me his to make sure Y/N~Chan stayed warm!" Yamaguchi smiled and draped it gently over your sleeping figure.

"No- Its- That's Asahi's jacket-" Sugawara laughed softly, and Yamaguchi went to go give tsukishima dirty looks and the cold shoulder for lying.

Soon Daichi returned with pads, tampons, chocolates, lollipops, and painkillers, as well as a bottle of water and a teddy bear to which he explained that it was in the period aisle, and it was so cute he thought you'd love it. Daichi put the things in your bag since you were preoccupied with Asahi's arm.

A few days had passed since the incident, you acted like it was normal and had continued about your day. It was now Kiyoko's birthday, and you had the team in on your idea, the third years had gone to stall Kiyoko while Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and you had gone to pick up the puppies and Precious, since the others were afraid of big dogs, even if the second- year duo didn't admit it. You had grabbed a carrier to put the puppies in and Precious was just walking with the three, loving all the pats he got from Yamaguchi -you had begged the principal for permission to let the puppies onto the premises and even invited him to meet them beforehand at a nearby park where he instantly fell in love-

You three- fourteen- arrived at a newly decorated gym and you had everyone gently let the eleven dogs get acquainted with the team to which at first, the second years were afraid of Precious but soon fell in love, the third year boys adored them, the was an incident with Asahi where Precious thought he was a threat due to his looks but you easily resolved that by holding Asahi's hand in your own so that he would sniff it and get acquainted. The first years had absolutely no problems at all, playing chase with the puppies around the gym.

You guys waited a while before shutting off the lights while you stayed with the puppies and Precious to make sure they stayed quiet as Kiyoko could show up at any moment. Soon enough, you heard the roller doors open and footsteps walk in.

"What? They should be practicing already... where is everyone?.." Kiyoko said to herself as she searched for the light switch. The moment she flicked it on everyone jumped out in a big.

"Happy birthday!" Kiyoko almost jumped out of her skin before she offered a small, innocent smile and enough let out a chuckle.

"Thank you guys.." Kiyoko said softly before you stepped close to a table filled with presents, a cloth over it reaching the floor, that's where the dogs were hidden.

"Alright guys! Go give Kiyoko~Chan a big birthday kiss!" You smiled as you lifted the cloth and they all ran over, Precious forgetting how big he was ended up tipped Kiyoko off her feet, allowing the puppies to climb all over her.

"Ah! Aww hello you cuties! Y/N~Chan, how did you get the principal to agree to this!?" Kiyoko smiled but you only shook your head and whistled, all the dogs sitting in a line In front of you.

"Good dogs! It's the humans' turn now" You smiled, and everyone swarmed Kiyoko in a group hug.

Once everything calmed down, you all chatted and hung out instead of practicing and celebrated Kiyoko's birthday together as a team, in all honestly it was chaotic as always; Hinata and Kageyama were arguing, the second years were chatting with Asahi, Sugawara and Daichi were chatting with you and Kiyoko, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were watching Kageyama and Hinata fight from the corner. After a while you felt your phone buzz in your pocket, The Nekoma group chat was facetiming you, you answered and showed everyone the gym.

"Hey guys! Its Kiyoko's birthday so we are having an off day!" You Smiled brightly and panned around the gym to show off the chaos.

"Well tell her happy birthday for us!" Lev smiled.

"Is she pretty Y/N~Chan!?" Yamamotto asked excitedly.

"She's gorgeous Tora and no I'm not getting you a date." You sighed and shook your head.

You heard sounds of disappointment through the phone and laughed. You spent a while walking around and talking to the boys while on the phone before speaking with Asahi.

"Azumane~Senpai! This is the Nekoma boys' volleyball team!" You smiled and showed him the phone.

"Oh- uh- hey.." Asahi gave a nervous smile and waved gently.

"Pfft- they won't bite- maybe- I can't say much for Tora and Tetsu but the others won't so don't worry." You smirked and chuckled before wrapping an arm over his shoulders.

"Wait what?- I-" Asahi started before he was completely cut off by Innuoka.

"Wow Y/N~San! Is he your boyfriend because damn my gay is showing, he's hot as shit!" Innuoka blushed as he examined Asahi from his place on the bench, this caused Asahi to blush at the behavior.

"Innuoka! Don't creep out Azumane~Senpai! Leave the softy alone!" You scolded while trying not to laugh.

"But he is so fucking hot- Y/N~Chan you had better get him before I do- OW!" Innuoka was rudely interrupted by Yaku's hand to the back of his head.

You spent most of practice chatting with Nekoma and Asahi, having great fun, even when the puppies got tired and precious decided to make Asahi's lap a nest suitable for them before curling up on your own. By now you guys were starting to get noticed by the team and, eventually the whole team had come and sat with you guys.