||{Chapter Seven}||

"HEY LOOK! ITS ASAHI~SENPAI" causing everyone to look over and the coach to walk out to him.

"What are you doing!? Late on the coaches first day!?" He started when Daichi~Senpai rushed over.

"He doesn't play, neither does our libero- "Daichi started but you rushed over and bowed.

"Coach! Senpai! Leave it to me- "you started before Asahi spoke.

"Sorry for the trouble... I'll play..." Asahi said making yours, and Nishinoya's faces light up.

"Well, I need more players so chop, chop man bun!" the coach said causing him and Nishinoya to rush off to change.

"I can't believe he's playing!" Sugawara was extremely happy as they all finished stretching, the two walked into the gym and started stretching. You walked over and sat with them; it was obvious he was sensitive like Bokuto and needed to be reassured so you smiled at him.

" Hey, Asahi~Senpai! Good game, ok? You'll do amazing! You are the ace after all, you need to get over this and pick yourself up! If you can't do that then how can you call yourself an ace? Someone that the whole team looks up to. I know you don't think highly of yourself, but you were chosen as the ace for a reason!" You encouraged with a bright smile, as you got up you pat his back and walked over to Sugawara who hugged you, slightly taken aback you froze.

"Thank you so much Y/N~San! You brought him back for us!" Sugawara whispered, this made you smile and hug back.

"Of course, Suga~Senpai!" You giggled and he let you go as you had to go help Kiyoko set up.

After that, you helped the coach split everyone into two teams, having Asahi, Nishinoya and Sugawara on the adult's team, mostly because they had to get over everything properly before the Nekoma match and you were going to help.

The match went well, Asahi regained his confidence and Nishinoya trusted Asahi again which was exactly what you wanted, it happened a lot earlier than expected but you weren't complaining. Sugawara's team won but Hinata managed to get injured. You spent ten minutes icing Hinata's nose before they managed to finish their match, you guys were almost kicked out by a teacher though.

After that you all headed home, Kiyoko invited you over but you both decided to go to your place because you had to feed Precious and the puppies. Kiyoko therefore joined your walk with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi which was nice until the two of you split off.

"So, Y/N~Chan, got anyone you like?" Kiyoko asked, she acted different around you because she's used to only being around guys.

"Hmm... as in romantically? No, I'd totally adopt Yams and Hinata though, they are adorable!" You smiled.

"Mhm, Y/N~Chan I saw what happened with Asahi earlier, what was that about, you never sit and talk to the team like that." Kiyoko smirked ever so slightly, and you let out a soft chuckle.

"I was just giving the over-sized teddy bear some encouragement." You giggled, you enjoyed having another girl around.

(Hey guys! So, I just noticed that I completely forgot about the Aoba Josei match! I am so sorry about that! I promise it won't happen again!)

You girls chatted the whole way home, you then introduced her to Precious, having him shake her hand which she found adorable, and you took her inside to feed him before out the back.

"Whistle Kiyoko~Chan!" You smiled as she blindly did as she was told, resulting with ten puppies running out of a small shack, up onto the porch with the two of you.

"These are my rescue pups! I'm training them!" You smiled as her eyes lit up and you two sat down to cuddle them.

"Any that I myself can't give away will go to a nearby pet shop!" You explained as you pet them all. Kiyoko seemed to have already picked a favorite puppy.

"Like her? Her names' Tiger." You smiled softly as the cute puppy licked at Kiyoko's face, you took a few photos for Kiyoko's Instagram and to feed to Nishinoya and Tanaka if you got bored.

"Hm? Why Tiger? It's a beautiful name but there seems to be meaning behind it." Kiyoko asked quietly before giggling at the ticklish licks across her face.

"Ah, you'd be correct, Tiger is a symbol of bravery, it's a strong name. She got it because, well, you see how she is beat up a lot worse than the others? She would purposefully bite, scratch at and bark at their previous, abusive owners, trying to protect her siblings." You said with a sad smile, this cause Kiyoko to gently lift her and kiss her on the head, praising her.

"You were such a brave little girl, yes you were, I'm so proud of you." She said softly before booping the small puppy's nose.

"She's adorable Y/N~Chan! Oh, I wish I could have her, but I don't want to be selfish and just take her from her siblings... could I come see her on my birthday, this Thursday, after practice? She's honestly an angel!" Kiyoko smiled a small smile and gave you a look with a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

This gave you an incredible idea, but first, since when was it almost Kiyoko~Sans's birthday? Why wasn't I told? You smiled and nodded and the two of you fed the puppies and put them to sleep in their cute little shack before heading inside for the night.

"I'll make dinner, you can go set up a futon upstairs in my- wait, let's move my mattress down into the living room and have a pillow fort, of course we can't stay up too late since there's school tomorrow but movies sound great!" You both agreed on that and set up an amazing pillow fort before Kiyoko insisted on helping you with dinner.

Once you girls were done, the two of you ate then spent the night watching movies and posting on Instagram until you had both fallen asleep, unaware of what was happening on social media.