||{Chapter Ten}||

The current conversation was pretty much the second years trash talking each other and the third years and you trying to stop them, aside from Kuroo, he thought this shit was hilarious, that just pissed you off more.

"If you don't shut up, you all can go do 20 laps!" I glared into the camera and Yamamotto whined while Nishinoya and Tanaka thought they were safe and was laughing at him.

"That's you two as well! Start running!" You growled sending them to run laps as Yaku enforced the laps on his end.

You sighed and pet Precious as you noticed Asahi's soft smile cradling the puppies in his lap, this made you also smile. He sat with his legs crossed on the wooden floor and had the most innocent smile plastered on his face as his pats were as light as a feather so he wouldn't wake the sleeping puppies, his muscled flexed slightly with every movement, his biceps practically on show with the short-sleeved shirt.

"Y/N~Chan, are you done staring at Azumane~San or are you going to keep drooling over him?" Kuroo's words woke you from your daze and you went red whirling around to face the phone only to see Kenma yanking at Kuroo's sleeve with a small smirk.

"Kenma, you're behind this aren't you!? You traitor!" You glared at him, and he chuckled slightly.

"I noticed and decided to tell Kuroo" Kenma responded quietly with that same smirk. You could hear teasing murmurs from the team behind you and wanted no part in it, you just wanted to strangle the duo that was teasing you.

"You're a jerk Kenma." You glared and Kuroo laughed.

"No, just observant." Kenma had replied in his quiet, teasing voice. Most of Nekoma was watching this while you had no clue what your team was doing behind you – You didn't want to know at this point-

That is how practice went, everyone was chatting and talking both to their own teams and to people on different teams, it made you happy that all your friends seemed to be getting along, Tanaka Yamamotto and Nishinoya had been ignoring each other which was better than the argument in your opinion.

Asahi's PoV:

At first I was afraid as to why Precious was stalking over to me but when he started dropping puppies into my lap, I was just afraid of hurting them as they all found a comfortable place and took a nap. I pat them gently, listening to Y/N~San scolding the second years and everyone talking to one another, I didn't even notice her eyes on me until I felt an elbow in my side along with the guys' teasing whispers in my ears and Y/N~San's red face.

"Come on Asahi, we all know you like her or at least think she's cute~" Those were Sugawara's words that caused me to go red and shake my head violently.

"I mean- yes, she's pretty and she's nice but, she's scary sometimes- I just think she's a good friend!" I defended myself poorly as I freaked out hoping she didn't hear me, in fear of her getting angry again, women can be sensitive and all over the place on their periods and it was scary enough the first time I experienced it.

After a while of teasing and bickering, even Kiyoko getting involved , the bell saved me and I went to get up before realising I couldn't, the puppies were still fast asleep somehow, even after everything that had been happening. Luckily, Y/N~San came and scooped up the puppies, placing one in a cosy basket.

"Kiyoko~San! Come here really quick!" I heard her call as she stopped Kiyoko from leaving.

"Yes, Y/N~Chan, what's the matter?" Kiyoko answered before stopping and talking with Y/N~San.

"Asahi! Hello!?" I turned to the voice calling for me, it was Daichi.

"Yes Daichi? What did you need?" I asked, hoping he hadn't noticed me staring at the two girls.

"We have class together, duh, let's go" Daichi sighed and dragged me away before I could respond.

Y/N's PoV:

I had asked Kiyoko to come back to my house with me to put the puppies back, to which she happily agreed. Now we were happily walking along the footpath with Kiyoko holding the other basket of puppies, precious walking beside us and I was holding Tiger in a separate basket.

"Y/N~Chan, why is Tiger separated? Is she sick?" Kiyoko asked, causing you to laugh.

"Nope, she's getting a new owner today!" You smiled but saw Kiyoko's face drop slightly, Tiger really was her favourite, they had an instant connection.

You arrived at your house and let precious and Kiyoko inside before walking in yourself. From there you let the other puppies out on the back porch and handed Tiger to Kiyoko to play with. You, however, went inside with Precious and set up a basket, decorating it with decorations and a soft blanket, brand new dog bowl, collar, leash, water bowl, and Tigers favourite dog treats and food along with a water bottle.

Kiyoko's PoV:

"I'm going to miss you sweetie.." I whispered softly into the puppy's only ear as I cuddled her gently, I didn't want to see her go but I knew this would happen.

"I hope you love your new family honey.. I'm really going to miss you..." I frowned, I would've taken her for myself, but I felt bad taking her from her siblings, yes they would all be separated eventually but I wanted them to keep them together as long as possible.

"Kiyoko~San! I need her back, yeah?' I heard Y/N~Chan say as she walked out with a beautiful basket, it had happy birthday decorations all over it.

"Happy birthday?" I asked softly as I stood up and laid her in the blanket.

"Mhm, it's the new owner's birthday! Come, I'll drop you home on the way to their house." Y/N~Chan said as she picked up the basket and left food for all the puppies and Precious then put a pretty pink bow gently around Tiger's neck.