||{Chapter Thirteen}||

Kiyoko's PoV:

After the boys dragged out Y/N~Chan I quickly went to the bench and grabbed her phone, I know her password so I logged in and called someone I thought could help, Kuroo.

"Hello Y/N~Chan? I thought you said you had practice today. What's up?" I heard Kuroo's voice echo through the phone and I sighed in relief.

"Kuroo~San, Its Kiyoko, there's an issue with Y/N~Chan, she went crazy after trying to break up a fight and threw one of our players across the gym, the third years managed to pull her off of him before she did too much more damage but she's violent." I explained quickly as I watched the coach set tsukishima on the bench with Yamaguchi's help.

"Seriously? What did he do? Insult her dog? She never gets that violent. Give her the phone, I'll talk her down- or- try." Kuroo said with a sigh, and I nodded even though he couldn't see me and walked out to find where they went.

"Are you sure he was acting that violent? She never gets that bad, are you maybe, exaggerating?" Kuroo asked as I wandered around.

"Yes, Kuroo~San, she did, the boys pulled her outside I'm looking for them now- oh- she looks... fine?" I stopped when I had them in sight and sighed softly.

"What do you mean she looks fine?" Kuroo asked just as confused as I was.

"Asahi is hugging her and she's fine?" I elaborated softly.

"Give her the phone, I'll talk to her." Kuroo said and I walked over.

"Y/N~Chan. Kuroo~San wants to speak with you, he's on the phone." I said as I handed Y/N~Chan the phone cautiously, afraid any wrong move could set her off again.

Y/N's PoV:

"Kuroo? What is it?" I Asked after Kiyoko~San handed me my phone, I was still laying over Asahi's chest, he was extremely comfortable.

"Y/N~Chan, what did you do to the first year? Do I need to kick your ass, or his ass?" Kuroo said through the phone causing me to giggle.

"His, He picked a fight with another first year and sassed me when I tried to pull them apart! He had the audacity to call me 'shorty' too!" I was getting riled up just thinking about it, but Asahi gave me a gentle squeeze and a smile.

"Ah, So I'm assuming he's a bit of a pest, then?" Kuroo asked and I hummed in response.

"Yes, yes he is." I sighed and nuzzled my head into Asahi's chest, unaware of the bright blush I was causing.

"Ok, well how about you come to Tokyo tonight? I'll drag over Kenma and maybe the rest of the team, we can have a sleepover and shit talk him." Kuroo offered and my face lit up, confusing the third years surrounding me.

"I'd love to! Thank you Kuroo! You're the best!" I smiled happily.

"I know I am, now, go apologise to that first year, and your team, for hurting and scaring them, yeah?" Kuroo asked hopefully and I groaned.

"Fine, I'll see you in Tokyo then, bye." I sighed and hung up, shoving my phone in my pocket, and getting up.

"I'm sorry senpais... It won't happen again; I promise." I bowed at the third years and they sighed in relief and nodded.

"It's ok Y/N~Chan, lets head back inside." Sugawara~San responded, and I nodded, everyone heading back into the gym.

I took a breath and bowed after I walked in, apologising for scaring everyone before I made my way to Tsukishima, reluctantly.

"I'm- Sorry Tsukishima... For hurting you.." I said and bowed to which he only nodded, he looked ok which was good.

After that was over, we spent the rest of practice doing what we were supposed to, PRACTISING.

~Timeskip~

After practice had ended, I walked home and gathered the puppies, Precious, and their things before quickly packing myself a sleepover bag. I had the puppies in a basket laying on a blanket peacefully, and precious sitting patiently beside them. From there, I picked up a dog stroller and placed the basket inside before filling the bottom carry bag with both the dogs' bag and my own and setting for the train station, Precious walking at my side.

Soon I was on the train to Tokyo, some people avoiding me due to me having a big and scary breed of dog at my side, while others, such as children walked over and asked me if they could pet him, which I always agreed to, no one even noticed the puppies, which was good since I was still slowly introducing them to people and didn't want them to get crowded.

The train ride was about half an hour long when Precious barked and growled, standing between me and a tall, white-haired man, looked around my age but he looked quite scary so you could see why Precious perceived him as a threat, you felt bad for the boy who seemed quite scared over the dog.

"Precious. Down. Good boy." I stood and moved to sit beside the tall man with Precious and the stroller by my side.

"I'm sorry, he's a guard dog, he gets a bit carried away sometimes, I'm L/N, Y/N." I smiled softly and shook his hand; he looked a little better now.

"Aone, Takanobu." Is all he said as he shook my hand in return, I quickly noticed his volleyball uniform and smiled a little more.

"Volleyball? What team do you play for? I manage Karasuno boys' volleyball team!" You turned towards him more and Precious eased up a bit.

"Date Tech." That's all he said as he smiled slightly.

"I've heard of them! Iron wall, right?" At first you thought he wasn't interested in talking to you due to his short answers but his small smile and the look in his eyes as he nodded told you that this meant more to him than he let on.

"So cool! Our team is an underdog team at the moment, they are fallen champions, but I feel like our team is seriously going to do amazing this year! We have some amazing first years!" I said softly.

"Wingless crows.." is all he said, and I sighed.

"Yes, that's what we are known as.. for now, at least, I plan on changing that! Hey, you're really nice, I was wandering if I could have your number?" I smiled a soft smile, I had no romantic intent, and he was hesitant until he noticed that, because he froze for a moment before writing it in my phone.

I smiled and wrote mine in his phone before sending a quick 'hey' message to make sure it works. We chatted on the train until he got off and Precious had gotten it into his head that he was not a bad person.

Soon after that, I found myself in at Tokyo station, looking for Kuroo who messaged me and said he would pick me up, sure enough, I couldn't find him, 'prick of a cat' is what I muttered before being tackled in a group hug.

"Kuroo you said you were coming! Not everyone on the team!" I giggled and hugged back as many as I could.

"Yeah well we missed you Y/N~Chan!" Innuoka said happily before Lev piped up.

"Yeah! We really, really, really missed you!" Lev yelled before Kenma quietly walked up and hugged me, laying his head on my chest.

"I missed you.." I barely heard him mutter as I smiled.

"I missed you too Kenma, come, Let's head to Kuroo's, It's getting late." I said and wrapped an arm around Kenma as we walked.