||{Chapter twenty-Seven}||

Almost everyone jolted at your harsh words. Even the person on the other line had dropped their phone.

"Hey now take a deep breath, what's wrong Y/N, What happened?" A calming voice peered through the phone line, and you rolled your eyes but did as you were told, taking a deep breath.

"I-I'm sorry, anger took over... I'm in public ill talk= to you when I'm back home. You had better fucking answer." You took a few more deep breathes after you hung up on the poor person before turning to Tadashi with a smile.

"Tadashi dear, just forget it, ok? I'll handle this." You ruffled his hair and skipped off to the park leaving everyone to stare at each other for a few moments before rushing after you.

After that, any questions they asked, you acted clueless as to what they were talking about, sitting quietly in the corner while everyone tried to act like that never happened. The park was as fun as it could be once everyone put your earlier display behind them. You, however, just couldn't get it off your mind.

~Timeskip~

~Your PoV~

By this point we were brought home, the coach was nice enough to drop everyone home since it had been getting late. My blood was still boiling, thank god it was Friday. I grabbed my phone, heart racing with adrenaline, I could have caught the next train to Tokyo right now if there were any.

My eyes narrowed as I scrolled through my contacts and dialed my old friend, we were friends because the two volleyball teams were close and did many training camps together.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Y/N, Its a bit late, didn't think you were going to call, have you calmed down?" A soothingly calmed voice sounded through.

"Keiji.. Hey, yeah I've calmed down a little- more or less- I just don't have the energy to yell." I spoke as I flopped onto my bed, Precious curling up by my side, he felt my anger, I knew that because his teeth were bared and he was on alert.

"Care to tell me why you almost busted my eardrum earlier? Or are you going to start yelling again.." Akaashi hummed and I groaned.

"That dog of yours. He spread word that we were dating. Today one of my Koheis asked if the rumor's were true, apparently the asshole told everyone he had a girlfriend that was a second year manager in Miyagi, I'm the only female manager in the second year in Miyagi. I want to rip his head off Keiji." I almost growled out, I was fucking pissed, gripping at the headboard of my bed.

"You know I don't want anything to do with him outside if being my teammate, Bokuto is the only dog I have, however.. Bokuto is treating the team to a picnic tomorrow, its none of my business if you happen to show up at Bokutos favorite park around lunch time tomorrow." Akaashi said before he hung up.

"I fucken love you Keiji." I smirked and dialed for my favorite person ever, of course.

"Nay, tell auntie her favorite niece is coming to stay for the weekend oh, and, prepare a bat and shovel." I said with a hum as I got up and shoved all my clothes in the wash, packing my other clothes in a douplebag.

"Oooh, murder? Count me in, who hurt you?- Was it one of mine? I'll beat their asses!" Naomi sounded through the phone as I put it on speaker.

"No, none of the cats, this motherfucker is an Owl. I'm sure you've heard of Fukurodani since the teams are close with each other." I hummed out as I packed everything I would need and zipped closed my bag.

"Huh? One of the Owls? Which one? You know what, doesnt matter, when should we pick you up?" Naomi asked, before yelling quite loudly.

"MUM, Y/N IS COMING FOR THE WEEKEND TOMORROW, APPARENTLY WE NEED TO KILL A BITCH SO IF THE POLICE COME, PLAY THE INNOCENT MOTHER ACT!" Naomi called and I laughed.

"I'm taking the first train to Tokyo tomorrow, I'm sure Auntie would love to meet the rescue pups I've got at the moment!" I hummed as I started packing a bag of dog food and treats, Precious magically appearing at my side as I handed him a treat.

"Great, I'll be there to pick you up then, Rest well, I'll go get ready for this shit." Naomi said before hanging up.

And with that, I put my bags at the front door and prepared a dog pram to keep the pups in during travel before I took Precious to bed with me, sleeping soundly.

~Timeskip~

And what do you know, I was on the train, with my pups and with Precious headed the express to Tokyo, keeping Precious sat between my legs as protection. I was seething but managed to keep a calm face. As the robotic voice sounded that they were arriving in Tokyo central station, I stood up and precious followed by my side as I took the bags and pups, carefully getting off the train and searching for Naomi.

"Y/N! Over here!" Naomi's voice sounded through the crowd and I had Precious take me to it.

"Hey Nay, lets just get to your place, I know where we are going from there." I hummed as Naomi nodded, patting Precious happily.

"Alright, lets get going." Naomi said as she stood up and lead me through the station and down the street, to her house.

"Mum I'm home with Y/N!" Naomi called as we walked in the door and instantly I felt arms wrap around me.

"Y/N! Your here! Let me see the puppies!" The older woman said with a smile, unlike Naomi, she had blonde hair, brown eyes and a slight tan.