||Chapter Sixteen}||

~Timeskip~

Once the group got back to Kuroo's they gathered in the back yard on a couple picnic blankets, Naomi stayed by my side the whole time and Kenma laid down with his head on my stomach as I spoke fluent English with my cousin, he was actually staring at her, but she hadn't noticed that.

"Kenma your staring at her~" I spoke in Japanese, confusing my cousin, who was using my chest as a pillow.

"N-No I'm not.." Kenma blushed red as he defended himself.

"Kenma, we've all been watching you do it for the past fifteen minutes, you haven't noticed because you've been glued to her." Kuroo piped up and I laughed.

"what's happening?" Naomi asked and I smiled.

"Nothing, just bullying Kenma." I giggled and smiled

"So, mean.." Kenma mumbled to himself.

"Aw Kenma its ok, earlier she said you were adorable~" I smirked, and he blushed a bright red.

"Stop bullying Kenma, poor thing." Naomi said smacking my arm gently.

The rest of the time was spent on me teaching Naomi Japanese and Kenma English in the process, plus the occasional break of using the other boys arguing to test her Japanese skills. Then as we were walking her home, she spent the time begging me to come to a Nekoma practice with her to help her sign up, and eventually I agreed. I told the boys my plan and they asked if we wanted to stay another night since practice was tomorrow morning where as Karasuno's practice was tomorrow afternoon.

"I guess so, we could go to the café instead of to Naomi's then,, I'm fine with missing school." I agreed and told Naomi the plan and she agreed to stay the night at Kuroo's with me so, I called my aunty, her mother.

"Hey! Yeah I've got Naomi at the moment, and I was wandering if she could stay with me and my friends from Nekoma for the night, I'll make sure she gets to school on time, she can wear my old Nekoma uniform.. yes I'm fine with missing school, you know my parents don't care.. Thanks, I love you.. Bye." I hung up and told everyone I got the 'ok'.

"Here we are, Tokyo's best café! When I went to Nekoma we always bought the place out, now there's a convenience store in Miyagi that Karasuno and I buy out every night because our coach owns it." I explained before Naomi told me what she wanted, and I ordered for her since she wasn't very good at Japanese just yet.

Once we all pulled some tables together and sat down. Everyone chatting while Naomi and I went over some more Japanese as we ate our snacks and drank our own respective drinks, aside from Naomi and I, we shared our drinks with each other.

"So, this is the chic you liked Kenma!?"Lev said quite loudly causing Kenma to smack him out of embarrassment.

"Your lucky she doesn't understand you." Kenma hissed, glaring at the tall boy harshly.

Naomi on the other hand was confused as she stared at your deceased figure, laughing your ass off

"L-Lev you idiot!" You said in Japanese, laughing at his loud self.

"What's so funny?" Naomi asked as you slowly calmed down.

"Nothing, just the tall idiot being a tall idiot." You said with a mischievous smile.

"Makes sense, bitch should've shared his height, I want some." Naomi huffed before giggling.

"Yeah I guess someone as short as you want huh?!" You laughed and smirked.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE IM. NOT. THAT. SHORT." Naomi defended, smacking you as you kept laughing.

"If I'm right... Y/N, is Naomi mad at you? I'm pretty sure she was swearing... I think.." Kenma piped up from beside you lifting his eyes from his Nintendo.

"huh- oh- yes, yes she is Kenma, I made fun of her height." You replied switching between the two languages easily.

"Oh.. Well don't get her too mad... I was hoping to try have a conversation with her... or- try to.." Kenma said quietly, a soft blush across his cheeks.

"f course Kenma, anything to see that conversation go down~" You teased and smirked leaving poor Naomi confused again.

You spent the rest of the time helping Kenma learn English and Naomi learn Japanese while the rest either tried to join in or chatted amongst themselves. Everyone sat at the café for a few hours before all agreeing to get up and head back to Kuroo's house so that the boys could get enough sleep for their early morning practice.

~Timeskip~

"SHUT UP KUROO BE A GENTLEMAN. I. WIL.. CALL. YOUR. MOTHER." You yelled at the rooster haired captain before slapping him.

"I just said she can sleep downstairs on the couch so she's not with a bunch of giant men!" Kuroo defended himself from the wrath that was the new guest's overprotective cousin.

"WELL HO ABOUT INSTEAD OF BEING A DICK YOU LET HER SLEEP IN YOUR BED HUH? OR DO YOU HAVE SHIT IN THERE SHE SHOUDLDNT FIND YOU HORNY BASTARD!?" You accused glaring harshly at the misunderstood captain ready to smack him one.

"I don't know why your pissed at him exactly but go girl you can totally take him! I bet he's all bark and no bite, beat his ass!" Naomi said smirking from behind you, worst part for Kuroo was that no one was stopping you.

"He um- suj- seuju- sujest- suggest- suggested.. that you sla-slep on the coo-cow-couth?.." Kenma was a bright scarlet shade of red as he attempted to explain exactly why you were about to beat the shit out of his best friend.

"I- y-you mean he suggested that I sleep on the couch tonight?.." Naomi replied nervously trying to decipher Kenma's poor English skills.

"Ok fine Y/N~Chan! She can sleep in my bed! Why are you so angry!? I have no qualms with her sleeping in my bed!" Kuroo tried to reason, cowering in the corner of the room.

"Hold on, I think I know the issue!" Lev called as he went over to your bags and snooped around before pulling out a tampon.

"Yup! She's on her period!" Lev diagnosed proudly before he got not one, not two but three smacks to the back of his head, first from Yaku for invading your privacy, second from you for the same reasoning but also playing around with your period products, and the third from Naomi, you weren't the only overprotective one, it kind of ran in the family.

"Lev you idiot leave Y/N~Chan's things alone!"

"You absolute dumbass! No one needed to know I was on my period! Or see my tampons!" You had said in full English, that only happened when you were truly pissed off and everyone hated it, being yelled at in a foreign language was just terrifying for anyone.

"YOU ABSOLUTE PERVERT! WOMANIZER! HOW DARE YOU SNOOP IN MY COUSIN'S THIGNFS THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO GO SHOWING EVERYONE HER PRIVATE BELONGINGS SUCH AS HER TAMPONS" Naomi yelled at the poor tree like boy who was just trying his best to help.

"I-I'm going to go prepare my bed for Naomi~San.." Kuroo said before running off, the rest following leaving Lev on his own to deal with this mess.

Authors note :

Hey! I'm getting tire of specifying which language Y/N is speaking so whenever she speaks English, I'll switch to italic when she's speaking in English from here on out!

Example:

"Hey Naomi!" – Japanese

"Hey Naomi!" – English