||{Chapter Four}||

You woke up at your desk, yawning as you saw a victory sign across your screen from one of the many games the four of you played last night. You look to your bed to see precious sleeping, it wasn't even light outside, but it was 5AM and you remembered that Kiyoko asked you to go in early, so you got ready, waking up Precious and fed him before going out into your backyard and filling the dog bowls outside for the rescue puppies you were training before going to school.

Once you arrived at school, it was cold and you had forgotten a jacket but oh well, power through it. You saw Tanaka walking the two first years with the keys which made you sigh and approach them.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here boys?" You said with a smirk, but you were shivering, the boys looked stunned though which was funny.

"Uh- L-L/N~Senpai- We are sorry L/N~Senpai!" The two first years bowed and apologized for breaking into the gym early. You let out a chuckle and snatched the keys from Tanaka who had just walked over and was in awe of your beauty as you unlocked the gym and walked in.

"Alright boys, Tanaka go change we have morning practice today anyways so may as well get ready, I'll warm them up." You said with a smirk, the two boys were freaking out, getting a bad feeling as you approached them.

"30 Laps, now. Then stretch, then volleyball." You demanded coldly as they just nodded and went to work doing laps around the court, it wasn't a few minutes before Tanaka returned.

"Watch them, their doing 30 laps then stretches, then volleyball, do not let them slack off." You glared at Tanaka before leaving to change, he just freaked out because you were speaking to him.

You changed into your tracksuit and went back to the gym to see the boys stretching, they didn't look too tired which was good, they weren't completely useless like Lev which was nice. You helped them stretch before calling the three into a line, you had a whistle and had your eyes narrowed, Nekoma weren't wrong when they said you were like a drill Sargant.

"Kageyama, Tanaka, you both set and spike, I want full force spikes. Hinata, you are coming to practice receives with me- "You turned to the sound of the door opening.

"L/N~San, Tanaka, I knew something was up, extra training with the first years I see" Sugawara said as he switched shoes, he was already in his jersey, so you were more thana ready to have him join before Tanaka ran to him and started getting hm not to tell Daichi, but you weren't having it.

"OI, WHO SAID YOU COULD SLACK OFF TANAKA, I SAID GET ON THE DAMN COURT" You glared as he froze and blushed before doing as you said.

"Wow L/N~San, I've never seen Tanaka so obedient, not even for Kiyoko." Sugawara said she walked to you but before he could sit you grabbed his wrist ad dragged him to Hinata.

"Quiet Suga~Senpai, you're going to be working with Hinata on his receives, after he can return 40, he may go spike with Tanaka and Kageyama." You said before throwing them a ball and sitting on the bench and taking notes.

"Wait 40!? Why- "Hinata covered Suga's mouth when you glared harshly at him.

"L/N~Senpai is scary, she's like a drill sergeant, don't piss her off, Kageyama and I had to run 30 laps as a warmup earlier" He whispered before Suga nodded and started teaching Hinata.

"Your postures off idiots." You walked over to Kageyama and squared off his shoulders before straightening Tanaka's back then walking back.

The two just shrugged and went back to taking notes for a few minutes, about half an hour before you felt the presence of two people in front of you.

"He's done 40 successful receives L/N~San." Suga said as you looked up at them.

"Hinata, go join Tanaka and Kageyama, ok? Suga come sit, you have practice later and need rest." You ordered as Hinata smiled and rushed over before you heard a fight break out, pissed, you slammed your notes into Suga's lap causing him to blush slightly, you then covered his ears before blowing your whistle loudly.

"OI, BOTH OF YOU, OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." You demanded and sent Suga and Tanaka away to take a break. The two ran over and stood in a line, still bickering quietly.

"What is the arguing about, Hinata, you first, Kageyama, no speaking" you said with a glare before Kageyama unwillingly shut up.

"Kageyama won't set to me! That's what!" Hinata said, a little too loudly as you hit him upside the head and scolded him for being too loud.

"Kageyama, why won't you set to Hinata?" You demanded more than asked as you glared, you refused to have people arguing so early in the morning.

"He's not necessary to winning so why should I set to him?" Kageyama stated calmly before earning a slap across the face from you.

"'WhY ShOuLd I SeT to HiM'? HES A SPIKER, THAT'S WHY GODDAMNIT BOY, YOUR BEING AN IDIOT" You scolded, even Tanaka and Suga winced.

"L/N~San, calm down please, there's no need for yelling" Suga said as he walked over, he was your senpai, so you nodded and bowed, apologizing.

"Kageyama, 50 Laps for being a shit setter, Hinata 50 laps for raising your voice at me" you said calmly, Suga was hesitant but Tanaka dragged him off so he wouldn't also get laps, the two just nodded and bowed before running.

You sat and spoke with Tanaka and Suga until the two returned.

"Alright, now Kageyama, back to setting, Hinata, you receive are still shit so Suga go do 20 with him, Tanaka hit Kageyama tosses." You said as they all nodded and disperse. You sighed as you got a call, it was Kuroo? You decided to answer as you heard his loud voice.

"Hey! Y/N~Chan! How's the new team going!?" You hissed at his loud voice and put him on speaker.

"Well, there are these TWO IDIOTS that can't seem to get along, one can't receive for shit and the other is a setter, both first years" You complained, gaining the others' attention

"Damn, sounds stressful- wait you at practice right now!? It's so early!" Kuroo questioned quite loudly.

"It's also too early for your yelling Kuroo! But the two first years I spoke of were rejected from the club because they kept arguing and wouldn't listen to their captain, so a second year decided to sneak a practice with them early in the morning, I figured this out and came to help, then we were caught by the vice-captain, but he promised not to tell." You explained to the third-year boy.