||{Chapter Six}||

After that, you went to sleep but, when you woke up you were in a group chat with everyone on the team, curious, you texted in it.

|| 'Queen<3' is online||

Queen<3:

Hey guys, what is this GC?

|| 'Dadchi' is online||

Dadchi:

Hey L/N, sorry this is a GC for the whole team, Kiyoko added you and the first years.

Queen<3:

Mind explaining your nickname.

Dadchi:

Don't even ask, Suga is @Sugamama I've learnt not to question the team at this point.

Queen<3:

Ah, makes sense

||Everyone is offline||

You giggled softly and got ready for the day before feeding Precious and the puppies before rushing off to meet with Yamauchi and Tsukishima, the three of you agreed that since you all live nearby, you'll meet at the convenience store and walk from there.

After2 minutes of running and 5 minutes of waiting, the three of you set off for the school, Tsukishima – as usual- was quiet and you and Yamaguchi chatted amongst yourselves until you dropped the two at the first years' building and went to your own then to class, you were a tad early, so you decided to go next door and visit Tanaka.

"Tanaka~San! Are you busy? I have no one I know in my class so I thought I could pay you a visit!" You smiled as you sat with him and some short guy with dark hair and a yellow streak.

"Oh, Nishinoya this is the goddess I was talking about!!!" Tanaka and the boy you assumed was that Nishinoya account blushed and you bowed.

"My name is L/N, Y/N from class 2-4, It's a pleasure to meet you!" You smiled and the boy froze, earning a small giggle from you.

"I'm Nishinoya Yuu! I'm from this class and I'm the amazing Libero of the boys' volleyball team!" Nishinoya said proudly making you smile.

The three of you talked before you had to head to your own class and you ended up eating lunch with the two boys -Tanaka slept sense he was tired from their secret morning practice-, Nishinoya was acting as if you were some sort of God which made you think that they were probably a duo.

At practice that afternoon, you, and Kiyoko oversaw tallying the points for the first years' 3v3 match. You honestly thought that Hinata and Kageyama's team would win since they had been practicing hard and were pretty good by now, which they did, Yamaguchi was a little bummed out, but Tsukishima didn't seem to care at all, so you cheered up Yams and practice went on as usual after Daichi accepted Hinata and Kageyama's applicant forms.

A few days had past, and you had the job of being the messenger girl between Kuroo and Takeda~Sensei. Today you had just started up a small practice match -Daichi, Suga, Tsukishima, Tanaka VS Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Ennoshita- when Takeda~Sensei burst through the door, tripping over, causing you and Kiyoko to rush over with tissues for his bloody nose. Takeda~Sensei took the tissues, holding them to his nose as Kiyoko gathered everyone over to listen to the sensei.

"I have done it!" The sensei calls happily, causing the team to be confused and you to smile brightly.

"See I told you! Just tell coach Nekomata~Sensei that I'm here and he will gladly have you guys!" You smiled and everyone just stood there.

"Everyone! We have a practice match with Nekoma!" You said happily.

"Now listen up! Because I know everything there is to know about them!" You smirked and everyone sat down on the floor to hear what you had to say, so you could help them strategize.

"LISTEN HERE LOSERS- Minus Yams, Suga~Senpai and Daichi~Senpai – We start with their Cat-Like, rooster headed jerk of a captain! Kuroo Tetsuro, he's conniving, witty, smart, and cocky! Hes a skilled middle blocker so spikers, I will train you on his weaknesses! Hinata! Kageyama! Your quick may be amazing but they are high leveled and will eventually get used to it so be careful! Have a backup plan!" You spoke for around two hours; you knew they would lose to Nekoma, but they would learn a few things from the idiots.

After that, everyone was sent home and you walked home with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima as usual. You spent most of the night on the phone with Nekoma, taunting them and warning them not to bully your team because if they did, you'd kick their asses even though you weren't their manager anymore.

The next day, when you arrived at the gym, Takeda~Sensei introduced us to a scary looking man named 'Ukai Keishin' apparently, he's going to coach us until the Nekoma game which is nice. He also decided to bring other strange adults into our gym for a practice match which was fun, you mostly set it up with the coach and Kiyoko pulled out all the necessary equipment, you had randomly glanced to the door when you saw Asahi, your senpai that you were helping Nishinoya with was walking nearby, Hinata saw him too and before you could stop him, he yelled.