||{Chapter Twenty One}||

The next morning, we were all awoken to the smell of pancakes, the only one that was missing was Y/N, that must be why everything smelt like pancakes. I went to the bathroom and changed before going downstairs and seeing Y/N cooking happily.

"Morning Suga~Senpai!" She smiled and I returned an equal smile.

"Morning Y/N~Chan, Making pancakes? The smell woke everyone." I replied and she chuckled.

"Oh- so sorry, I was going wake you all when it was ready, but at least you have time to change now I guess." She sighed softly as the others started coming downstairs.

"Something smells like heaven down here." Daichi said as he walked into the room.

"Thanks Daichi! I'm making pancakes!" Y/N smiled at the compliment.

"Excited boys? Your training camp starts today! Your going to meet my old friends in person!" She smiled, clearly extremely excited for us to meet them.

"Good morning guys.." Asahi grumbled as he walked down into the dining room.

Y/N PoV:

I was so excited that My boys will finally meet each other in person! I had hoped that they would get along well. Asahi walked down into the room and I almost face planted into the whole ass burning hot stove; his hair was down and messy, he was still pulling his shirt over his head as he came in, the way he brushed his hand through his hair to get it out of his face is something I could watch on loop for the rest of my fucking life.

"Morning everyone!" Kiyoko smiled as she walked in behind Asahi, I was unresponsive, the sight of Asahi like that imprinted into my mind forever.

"Y/N!" A voice screamed, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Those pancakes are going to burn if you don't pay attention!" Daichi sighed.

"S-Sorry.. Kiyoko d you mind feeding the dogs for me? Dog food is in the cabinet beside you." I blurted out as I focused back in on the pancakes, not without a second glance at Asahi though.

I quickly finished breakfast and dished up a plate for everyone offering syrup and such before sitting and eating with them. After that, I made sure the dogs were set up to leave ad stay at Kiyoko's house for the week, she had offered to watch them during the training camp because she lived nearby and was just going to walk home every night, she that you stay too but you didn't want to burden hr too much so you insisted on just the dogs.

"Ready Y/N?" Kiyoko asked as I had two bags, Kiyoko had none, and the boys only had one.

"Yup! This one is everything the dogs will need, including food." You said as she helped you put the dogs on leashes.

As everyone left for Kiyoko's house we all chatted about different things the whole way, along the way we met up with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima and let them tag along too. Once we arrived, I helped set up everything, extra dog beds and bowls and let the dogs off the leashes, having them lie in their beds.

"behave for Kiyoko while I'm one ok? If you don't, I'll know." I warned as Precious barked.

"Good. Precious, keep everyone out of trouble for me yea? Good boy." I smiled and patted them before we left for the school, having to take the bus with the rest of the team considering the two captains were with us.

Once we arrived, Kiyoko and I paced all the bags away and made sure everyone that was coming was here. Once everyone was accounted for, we sat down at the back of the bus with Asahi, Sugawara and Daichi, since at the back was a five-seater.

"So, Y/N~Chan, was this morning all about?~" Kiyoko smirked, and I covered her mouth.

"He is right beside me! I swear Kiyoko~Senpai, I will fight you!" I whisper-shouted.

"Fine but your not off the hook just yet, I'm asking again later~" She chuckled.

"Asking her about what?" Sugawara piped up and I blushed throwing the clipboard I had at him.

"Ack!- What was that about!?" He whined as he rubbed his nose and handed me back the clipboard.

"I'll tell you later Suga~" Kiyoko giggled, and you just glared at her. I sighed and slowly fell asleep, tired from staying up late with Kenma and Naomi.

Asahi's PoV:

I was speaking with Daichi, Tanaka and Nishinoya, who were turned around in the seat in front of Daichi and I when I suddenly felt pressure on my forearm and looked down to see Y/N had fallen asleep. I blushed a bright red, I froze because I didn't want to wake her.

"Ooo~ Someone's getting close~" Nishinoya smirked, and Tanaka laughed.

"Quiet you two, you'll wake her." Daichi said, I've never been so grateful for Daichi's scolding in my life because they were just embarrassing me.

"Asahi, she looks cold." Daichi pointed out with a smirk, ok, I hate him again.

"W-well I cant take off my jacket- she's on my arm- I-" I Was a bright red as I Carefully and slowly, pulled her head onto my chest and unzipped my jacket and pulled it around her upper half, zipping it just enough that only her head was showing.

"Awww~ Asahi your being so nice to her~" Tanaka teased smirking and I glared at him, not wanting to wake her up accidentally.

That's how the rest of the trip was, Y/N curled up to me while I got teased by literally everyone that noticed.

Y/N's PoV:

I woke up to gentle nudges and whispers to wake up, as well as a camera flash.

"Hm?.. A-Asahi?.." I groaned barely awake, I didn't want to move, too warm.

"Y/N~Chan, we are at the camp- y-you need to get u-up-" Asahi said nervously and I nodded with a whine before trying to sit up, keyword trying, I was stopped by something and fell back down.

"I-I- S-sorry you looked cold, so I-" Asahi quickly unzipped his jacket, and I sat up.

"N-No no, its fine, I'm so sorry, I should've been more careful, I didn't mean to lean all over you- I must have been heavy-" I blurted out before rushing off of the bus before Asahi could say anything more.

When I got off, everyone was already inside so I grabbed my bag and rushed inside as well, I got my own room because apparently since I'm the only girl I cant sleep with the guys, I personally find it stupid like- what am I going to do? Have an orgy? I wouldn't, but at the same time, I get it, for legal reasons I need to be separated.

I set up a futon and unpacked my things, putting them in piles because I don't like chaos. Just as I finished I heard Knocking before Kiyoko came in.

"Hey, we need to go help the boys warm up for the Nekoma match." She said softly and I nodded, getting up.

"Alright losers! Make sure you warm up really well! These felines are agile motherfuckers!" I called with a huff.

~Timeskip~