||{Chapter Twenty Four}||

That next morning, I was awoken by Kiyoko shaking me at the literal ass crack of dawn which upset me a lot, I needed my beauty sleep.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I groaned and glared at the older girl before getting up and changing.

"Don't give me that attitude! We need to get breakfast ready!" Kiyoko scolded me as I sighed and walked down the halls with her.

As we entered the empty cafeteria, we immediately got to work, Kiyoko went back into the kitchen to prepare ingredients while I quickly set out the plates, forks, spoons, knives, and such, since they all have different preferences, we had decided to set up a bunch of different things, we set up a cereal spot with milk and different cereals, we made a bunch of toast and set out spreads, we also spent time making pancakes and waffles.

"Morning boys!" I smiled as slowly the team started filing into the cafeteria and grabbing food.

"Morning Y/N~Chan.." Sugawara said to me, still half asleep.

"MORNING" Nishinoya yelled making me flinch.

"Hush Noya, its too early for this..." I groaned, shushing the small boy.

"Good morning Y/N~Chan..." Asahi gave me a small smile as he sat down to eat, Kiyoko and I grabbed some food and sat with the third years.

"Ready for practice? I have quite the schedule set up for this week~" I smirked, most of the boys groaned but the naive ones asked what it was excitedly.

"You'll see!" I smiled and finished eating, leaving them guessing.

As we all finished, Kiyoko and I did the dishes while the boys got ready for practice, changing and such. Once we finished cleaning, I rushed off to the gym to prepare the area, an evil smirk forming on my face as I hear the boys walking in and stretching.

"Alright boys! Line up! Today you will start with a run around the neighbourhood! If your back in under thirty minutes I'll let you train whatever you'd like! Those who don't will follow my folders~" I smirked, and the boys nodded, looking determined, they knew damn well that there was a reason I was making the folders a punishment.

"READY... SET... GO!" I yelled once they were lined up outside the gym, I then watched them run off.

I chuckled and sat on a bench, waiting for the boys, just as I relaxed, Coach Ukai approached me.

"L/N, I had a few questions." He said in his deeper voice, to which I nodded.

"Of course, coach!" I smiled and turned to the coach.

"I'm curious, how are you so comfortable yelling at your upperclassmen? To my knowledge you have not been attending Karasuno very long." He questioned, raising an eyebrow to which I made an 'o' with my mouth.

"They remind me of Nekoma sir. We have had an instant connection and I'm especially close with the third years as opposed to my fellow second years or even my underclassmen." I replied honestly, that was the best answer I could give because I wasn't all that sure myself.

"Alright? Odd answer but whatever you say, also, how did you know Nekoma's first years? If you moved this year then you should not have met them." He asked again and I nodded in understanding.

"Nekoma's practice starts two weeks before schooling starts, and the captain texted the first years that applied about early practice and they all came. That is when I met Nekoma's first years." I said with a small smile.

The scary looking coach only nodded and walked away, leaving me with Kiyoko, I checked the time, they boys only have 16 minutes left-

"DONE" the door slammed open and Hinata and Kageyama were all sweaty and panting on the floor, interrupting my thoughts.

"Good job boys, fifteen minutes to spare, I'm proud of you both, go get some water and relax for me, ok?" I smiled and helped the two first years up, off of the floor and gave them some water.

One by one, the boys filed in through the doors and I gave them their time, handing them water and a towel so that they could relax for a few minutes.

"Alright, Hinata, Kageyama and Tanaka, You all made it before the thirty minute mark so you may go practice whatever you would like, just no slacking. The rest of you however.." I smirked and handed out folders.

"Will have to face the wrath of my folders, the folders I wrote at two this morning because I woke up and couldn't sleep-" I said, they nodded, accepting their punishments, Tsukishima stepped forward though.

"What if I just don't do it? What are you going to do?" He asked with a smirk, and I stepped up to him, not backing down at all, I didn't care that he was huge.

"I'm going to drop your ass." I started before I felt a presence behind me.

"Then I'll suspend you from club activities for a week." Coach Ukai added, causing me to smirk and nod.

"Fine, fine, whatever." Tsukishima groaned and walked off to do the practice I had set him.

"Y-Y/N~Chan.. Could you help?" I heard from behind me, so I smiled and turned to Asahi, recognising the voice.

"of course, 'Sahi, what do you need!?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, I was wondering i-if you could- could just watch me to make sure I've got the position down properly-" Asahi blushed softly, I don't blame him, it was kind of an odd question.

"Of course, Asahi, let's go then." I smiled and took his arm to drag him to an empty spot on the court.

"I think you've got this Asahi! I'm so proud!" I smiled and he nodded with a small blush.

"T-Thank you Y/N~Chan" Asahi said with a small smile and I walked off to check on everyone, my first situation was with Kageyama, Hinata, Sugawara and Daichi.

"Oi! Suga, Daichi, Hinata, Kageyama, come here please!" I called, thinking about my decision.

"Oooh~ Someone's in trouble~" I heard from none other than the lamp post, then what shocked me was I heard Yamaguchi snickering.

"Lamp post! Tadashi! Come here! Now!" I said in a more serious tone. The original four waited for me to deal with this by taking a small break, drinking some water and such as the two looked over, Yamaguchi was nervously hiding behind tsukishima.

"Tsukishima. Your acting like a child. I'm going to have to make you do extra laps tomorrow. With that, leave." I said firmly, keeping my cool as Yamaguchi thought that meant him too and went to go with him.

"Tadashi, Stay." I said causing him to flinch and walk back over to me.

"Y-yes Y/N~Senpai?" he questioned, even though he knew he was about to be scolded.

"Tadashi I'm disappointed in you, what the heck was going through your head when you decided to join in Tsukishima's idiocy?" I asked, a bit softer since this wasn't like him.

"I'm Sorry Y/N-" he started, and I cut him off.

"I didn't ask for an apology, I asked why." I said a little firmer, trying to stay gentle since he was more fragile than his sarcastic best friend.

"I- I don't know... I didn't even notice the situation, I just heard tsukishima say something and I felt like I should laugh at it..." The boy admitted and I nodded, sighing.

"I'll let you off with a warning because this isn't like you at all, don't let it happen again, your free to go." I said and he nodded, bowing before rushing off.

"Now for you lot." I said, turning to the group of resting boys.

"yes Y/N~Chan? What did you need?" Sugawara asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was wandering if you two could switch spikers for me, I know your used to working together with Daichi and I know Hinata and Kageyama work well together, but I haven't seen you working with Hinata as much since he is with Kageyama, and I don't see anyone but Hinata practicing with Kageyama, so I wanted you to work with Hinata while Daichi works with Kageyama." I explained with a small smile and thankfully, they all agreed and went off to practice.